I found this post over on the bellshare forum. I hadnt seen this before so I thought I would bring it over for anyone who wants to change the radar image. IMO the accuweather radar is much better. The steps are listed below, its pretty easy.

The link below is your starting point. Next you just change the info for your city and state. Note the Lat/long tool at the end. You will need your coordinates for the "x".

-http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=VIRGINIA+BEACH&state=VA&w=320&h=210& type=_SIR&geoWidth=175&lat=36.80&lon=-76.05&anim=5&af=5

LocationVA =State

BB Radar Screen size
    320 =screen width
    240 =screen Height

Zoom in & out of radar view
    175 = Lowering number zooms in location/Higher number zooms out location

Location Coordinates
    36.80 =latitude
    76.05=longitude

The above need to be changed in link to your - Location Coordinates,Zoom in or out of image and BB Screen size-Radar screen size.

Radar screen size
    8330: width=320 height=200
    8310: width=320 height=190

Coordinate look up
    Address Map Coordinate (Longitude/Latitude) Finder

When those changes are made you will have customized local animated radar image that works with BerryWeather Beta 1.5.

Virginia Beach
    200M zoom

Hatteras Island NC - Rodanthe & Buxton
    275M zoom
    Last edited by garment69; 07-26-09 at 02:06 PM.
    07-26-09 02:03 PM
    I found this post over on the bellshare forum. I hadnt seen this before so I thought I would bring it over for anyone who wants to change the radar image. IMO the accuweather radar is much better. The steps are listed below, its pretty easy.

The link below is your starting point. Next you just change the info for your city and state. Note the Lat/long tool at the end. You will need your coordinates for the "x".

-http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=VIRGINIA+BEACH&state=VA&w=320&h=210& type=_SIR&geoWidth=175&lat=36.80&lon=-76.05&anim=5&af=5

LocationVA =State

BB Radar Screen size
    320 =screen width
    240 =screen Height

Zoom in & out of radar view
    175 = Lowering number zooms in location/Higher number zooms out location

Location Coordinates
    36.80 =latitude
    76.05=longitude

The above need to be changed in link to your - Location Coordinates,Zoom in or out of image and BB Screen size-Radar screen size.

Radar screen size
    8330: width=320 height=200
    8310: width=320 height=190

Coordinate look up
    Address Map Coordinate (Longitude/Latitude) Finder

When those changes are made you will have customized local animated radar image that works with BerryWeather Beta 1.5.

Virginia Beach
    200M zoom

Hatteras Island NC - Rodanthe & Buxton
    275M zoom
    Thanks great Radar
    You did forget to mention Berryweather Gps Variables so you don't have to look up coordinates.
    If your taking road trip ,going on vacation ,business trip etc map automatically changes to your location.

Link below has BerryWeather Gps variables added with 9630 screen size.
    The only thing you have to do is change to your City and State ,adjust your preferred map zoom level then Copy/past link into Berrweather custom maps.

City = VIRGINIA+BEACH
    State = VA
    Zoom = 175

-http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=VIRGINIA+BEACH&state=VA&w=480&h=330&type=_SIR&geoWidth=175&lat=$lat$&lon=$lon$&anim=5&af=5
    Last edited by Slingbox; 07-26-09 at 04:11 PM.
    07-26-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD