I've been using the new version of BerryWeather. (Great new version BTW!) I've always noticed in the BerryWeather settings that the alert LED can be set in conjunction with BerryBuzz. I took the plunge and installed BerryBuzz today. The settings screen on BerryBuzz does not make any reference to BerryWeather and vice-versa. How do I go about setting a custom alert for BerryWeather using BerryBuzz? Am I missing something? I've looked through the profiles and I see settings for BerryWeather but the references are to the default LED settings? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    07-02-09 01:58 PM
    open berryweather go to setting and you will find your setting there under weather advisories
    07-02-09 02:19 PM
    I did that. I just get the system default LED setting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 02:22 PM
    I did that. I just get the system default LED setting.

Highlight where it says "System Default", and click on it. It should show you a list of color options.
    07-02-09 02:29 PM
    I just did a battery pull. Now it works! Thanks to everyone that responded.

07-02-09 02:34 PM
    in setting weather advisory check 1 of 2/or both for advisories next option is custom led color (select color) go to berry buzz in profiles advanced select all your notification for all your selections (enable first) , email,pin sms missed call etc (led should flash color that you choose) save, go to profiles and select berryweather advisory-new advisory select your choices enable led flashing ,save now do a battery pull should be all good .
    07-02-09 02:38 PM
    lol cool i was still typing glade your all good
    07-02-09 02:39 PM
    Does BerryBuzz gives you a option for Voicemail and can you choose how fast or slow your alerts will be?

none that im aware as far as for voice mail calls, but for missed calls yes but if you get smart alerts i believe it has this option to slow down led to your taste and blink so many times after so long of a period after notification
    07-02-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD