I finally took the plunge and purchased BerryWeather for my new Blackberry Bold. I cannot figure out how to put the icon at the top of my home screen (do not want it as my wallpaper). I've looked all over the forums and can't figure it out. Thanks to anyone who can help!
    03-09-11 08:02 PM
    go into your berryweathers settings and you want the homescreen/notification icon link, click show temperature icon in notifications area - viola
    bustermin likes this.
    03-09-11 08:27 PM
    thank you! Is it possible to get the icon (with the sun, clouds, etc) near the top? Or does that have to stay on the bottom?
    03-09-11 08:36 PM
    if you choose the homescreen wallpaper section and click enable you can change the margins to where you like it. I prefer mine in the upper right corner. you will have to play with the margin px to see where you like yours.
    03-09-11 08:40 PM
    if you find a theme with a bw slot it usually has a slot on the top right or left of the screen with all the regular icons on the bottom.
    03-09-11 09:43 PM
    if you find a theme with a bw slot it usually has a slot on the top right or left of the screen with all the regular icons on the bottom.
    +1 on themes. However I haven't been able to find an OS6 style theme with the scrolling trays that includes a weather slot. I don't mind losing the trays though, I can take them or leave them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 10:02 PM
    I just downloaded...why does my berry data on home screen say 'no data'

03-09-11 10:43 PM
    I just downloaded...why does my berry data on home screen say 'no data'

Well you need to add a location of some sort so it knows what weather to check. If you've done that, you can press R I believe and that should check the weather and place it on the home screen for ya.

03-09-11 10:45 PM
    after you first d/l and install, you can go ahead and set it up but you then have to reboot the phone for it to take effect.
    03-10-11 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD