Does BerryWeather always become unresponsive after a while?

Running 246, and BerryWeather wont "open" it still works, still get advisories, and the temperature gets updated. But I can't open it. It just sits there, I also can't do anything when I select it, unless I hit the end button.
    12-23-10 12:04 PM
    I haven't had any issues with it at all. I'm running the free version and have been since last year, first on my 8310 and now on my Torch. No problems with it at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 12:06 PM
    I've had the paid version of BerryWeather for 10 months now. I used it for 9 months on my 9000, and then I switched to a 9700 and have been using it for 1 month on the 9700.

I never had any issues with the app freezing, even on the 9000, which is not known for memory capacity. When I had the 9000, I almost always used themes with a weather slot, and I changed themes frequently. None of this affected the functionality of BerryWeather.
    12-23-10 12:16 PM
    Interesting, atm, I cannot open BerryWeather -.-' I've reinstalled it, done battery pulls--which used to fix it.
    12-23-10 12:33 PM
    This happens to me ALL THE TIME. Once in a while it opens but usually it doesn't. I agree with the OP, I just don't know hjow to fix it. I was wondering if I had lost my mind....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD