I just downloaded Berryweather the paid version. Does Berryweather paid version have 7 day forecast?
    12-15-10 04:57 PM
    Yes, set your display to Today w/ daily.
    12-15-10 04:59 PM
    Hit the. Bb button to open the menu, select change view.

From there, there are many different view options!
    Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 05:13 PM
    I dont see a view button only wallpaper settings with 13 included views. Is the Today view located somewhere else?
    12-15-10 08:48 PM
    I dont see a view button only wallpaper settings with 13 included views. Is the Today view located somewhere else?
    Fire up the application, once it is running, click on the picture (cloud, sun, whatever) at the top and you'll see a list of "views" to chose from. So simple it seems to throw many of us.
    12-15-10 09:29 PM
    If you use the stock theme and the BW homescreen function, it will show current conditions and the weekly forcast on your homescreen without the need to run a 3rd party theme that has a weather slot.

12-15-10 10:12 PM
    Hit the. Bb button to open the menu, select change view.

From there, there are many different view options!
    Enjoy!

I know you're trying to be helpful, but you have a 9700, not a 9800, so you are inadvertently giving misleading info. On the Torch, you simply have to touch the screen when Berry Weather is open and the Switch View screen pops right up, allowing one to select from the various Today, Full, and Compact views. No need to hit the BB button and scroll through the lengthy menu.
    12-16-10 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD