Ok I've seen so many ppls homescreens that look sooo good with the berryweather 2.0 app loaded on their phones but when I just downloaded it, it doesn't look like that, it appears on my homescreen but it has all this info, I just want the icon there like everyone else. And they also have some blue or green background with the berry weather, what steps do I have to do in my settings to accomplish all this???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 09:55 AM
    This will probably get moved to 3rd party apps.

Open Berryweather. Press BB/menu screen, press Settings. Scroll down to and select Wallpaper. You can CHECK-OFF what you want to show and where (centered, left, right). You can also select a background wallpaper but you need to have it on your system and how transparent.
    12-04-09 10:09 AM
    Yes this one was moved as well.

BerryWeather
    12-04-09 10:28 AM
    Anyone else get an uncaught excemption with the new berryweather. I tried to DL the trial and i get that. Then my phone bricks. I've tried twice with the same result
    12-04-09 01:55 PM
    Anyone else get an uncaught excemption with the new berryweather. I tried to DL the trial and i get that. Then my phone bricks. I've tried twice with the same result
    You did remove the Old BW1.5 ver. before you upgraded to the new BW2.0 didnt you ? If not you would most likely get an error if you try to start the new version while the old version is also on your phone..
    How do I know that , I did it and found out (had an error to), then I had to remove them reboot(as well as battery pull) and then download again but I got mine the second time of bellshare site to make sure it was correct for my OS, Alls good now

Bellshare - BerryWeather <-----bellshare site with all BW ver.
    12-04-09 02:40 PM
    You did remove the Old BW1.5 ver. before you upgraded to the new BW2.0 didnt you ? If not you would most likely get an error if you try to start the new version while the old version is also on your phone..
    How do I know that , I did it and found out (had an error to), then I had to remove them reboot(as well as battery pull) and then download again but I got mine the second time of bellshare site to make sure it was correct for my OS, Alls good now

Bellshare - BerryWeather <-----bellshare site with all BW ver.
    I hadn't installed the old version before, but i will try to use the bellshare site to make sure i have the right OS version. Thanks.

EDIT: Ok i deleted the version that wouldn't work. restarted. downloaded directly from bellshare. restarted and now i get a different Error.

"Error Starting berryweather: Module 'berryweather-1' has verification errors"

I give up. I guess this app just isn't for me
    Last edited by jwilcox09; 12-04-09 at 03:32 PM. Reason: update on progression
    12-04-09 02:43 PM
    I hadn't installed the old version before, but i will try to use the bellshare site to make sure i have the right OS version. Thanks.

EDIT: Ok i deleted the version that wouldn't work. restarted. downloaded directly from bellshare. restarted and now i get a different Error.

Ok I understand you havent had it installed now and the Berryweather ver 2 was the first you was going to use and was wanting the "trial" version first and got those errors.

I don't know the answer since that didnt solve anything,"hopefully" somone who see your post will know what it means I googled it but didnt get any answer that made sense to me.
    12-04-09 04:59 PM

Did you make sure all your permissions are set to allow?
    12-04-09 05:15 PM
    Berryweather rocks yesss!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by cam779; 12-10-09 at 11:29 AM.
    12-05-09 11:56 AM
    Did you make sure all your permissions are set to allow?
    Yeah I tried everything .
    12-07-09 07:51 AM
    Im almost certain that all of you are running 4.7 and not 5.0? I'm having many of these problems as well and I'm using 4.7.1.65 which is the latest official Tour release. I've been getting pretty good feedback from the Bellshare forum here: www.bellshare.com &bull; Login
    12-07-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD