I have berryweather 2.0. I recently noticed today that the Icon on the upper left of the screen is stuck on saying its 21 degrees outside while the Berryweather Icon updates as it should every 15 minutes on the bottom of the screen where it says its 35 degrees. Shouldn't the icons on the top also say 35 as it updates?? I cant find the option to get rid of the icon on the very top? What am I doing wrong here?

12-06-09 11:28 AM
    What is the conversion between F and C on temperature? I am not 100% sure, but that was my first thought.
    12-06-09 11:36 AM
    Its been saying 21 even though the outside temp keeps rising. Is there an option to get rid of the top temputure icon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 11:39 AM
    mines working fine but if you want to get rid of it got to settings > homescreen/notification icon, and at the very bottom you will see the "show temperature icon in notification area" uncheck the box next to it.
    12-06-09 11:40 AM
    I did uncheck that box and its still there. However I did pull the battery on the tour just now and now both icons Match saying 35 on both. I just wonder what causes it to not update like the icon itself does??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD