I had the same problem with the old version on my old storm... then all of a sudden it just started to work.

The first time I run the app it runs in compatibility mode. Once I turn that off and restart the app, touching or clicking the screen has no effect... except for in the menus. In other words, to change the location or information displayed, I have to go though the menu instead of clicking or sliding my finger on the screen.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Is anyone else experiencing it?
    12-02-09 09:29 PM
    What OS version is on your phone ?

And did you get your app download link from Mobihand, or Crackberry store by chance ?
    12-02-09 09:33 PM
    Storm2 .320.

Got it from crackberry
    12-02-09 09:36 PM
    Crackberry is fed from Mobihand. When I ordered my upgrade version from Mobihand, they gave me a download link for the OS 4.7 version of BerryWeather. I went to Bellshare's site to download the OS 5.0 version for Storm 1's running OS 5, or Storm 2's.

Bellshare - BerryWeather
    Download BerryWeather 2.0.54 (OS 5.0 and higher)

I'd suggest uninstalling the version you have on you're phone now, then download the correct OS's version from the Bellshare site. The serial number you got from Crackberry will work for any OS version install of BerryWeather 2.x

Hope this helps.
    12-02-09 09:47 PM
    Crackberry is fed from Mobihand. When I ordered my upgrade version from Mobihand, they gave me a download link for the OS 4.7 version of BerryWeather. I went to Bellshare's site to download the OS 5.0 version for Storm 1's running OS 5, or Storm 2's.

Bellshare - BerryWeather

I'd suggest uninstalling the version you have on you're phone now, then download the correct OS's version from the Bellshare site. The serial number you got from Crackberry will work for any OS version install of BerryWeather 2.x

Hope this helps.
    Had the same problem, did the same thing to fix it, kudos
    12-02-09 10:03 PM

Bellshare - BerryWeather

Hope this helps.
    that fixed my problem... thank you very much. i didn't even consider that could have been the problem.
    12-02-09 10:05 PM
    good lookin out antic - loading now
    12-02-09 10:18 PM
    Is the icon on the home screen updating correctly for everyone?
    12-03-09 12:21 AM
    Is this a pay for upgrade? When I go to register it gives me the "Licence code is not valid" message. Did I have the dubious "honour" to pay to be a beta tester for Bellshare's WeatherBerry? Ever since I purchase this soft they release 2 or 3 ver. that fixed the bugs on previous version. Any one having trouble with registration?
    12-03-09 12:51 AM
    Is this a pay for upgrade? When I go to register it gives me the "Licence code is not valid" message. Did I have the dubious "honour" to pay to be a beta tester for Bellshare's WeatherBerry? Ever since I purchase this soft they release 2 or 3 ver. that fixed the bugs on previous version. Any one having trouble with registration?
    It is in fact a pay upgrade. Since they upgraded to a whole new version, they are charging $3.99 to upgrade.
    12-03-09 09:34 AM
    Do the trial and see if you like it. In my opinion it is WELL worth the 4 bucks for all the added features.

If you do the trial and do want to upgrade, just pay the 4$ and get the activation code. Put that activation code in you test version and your good to go. It might say a different version when you pay, but the activation code does the job.
    Last edited by Testingchip; 12-03-09 at 09:50 AM.
    12-03-09 09:47 AM
    I had the same problem with the old version on my old storm... then all of a sudden it just started to work.

The first time I run the app it runs in compatibility mode. Once I turn that off and restart the app, touching or clicking the screen has no effect... except for in the menus. In other words, to change the location or information displayed, I have to go though the menu instead of clicking or sliding my finger on the screen.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Is anyone else experiencing it?
    I have the same problem running .328 and have downloaded the correct version from bellshare, and it still does not work. I have to go through the menus still.
    12-03-09 10:05 AM
    I had the same problem. For some reason the default permissions were set to not recognize touch for me. Try going into Options > Applications > BB Key > Edit Default Permissions and check the settings in there.
    12-03-09 11:58 AM
    i like the fact that you go to:
    menu, radar maps and webcams..
    menu, edit Built-in radar map
    select, ! the built-in radar map cannot be edited.
    I found that funny that he made an option for it but yet it can
    not be selected.
    12-03-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD