Does anyone have the upgrade link for $4.99 for it? Or is it really $10 now? That's ridiculous if it is. Its bad enough to charge for an upgrade and worse to make upgrading the original price. I bought mine about a month ago and every time I try to upgrade it wants $10. I've already emailed customer support but no answer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:46 PM
    If you bought it a month ago, you are entitled to a free upgrade. Where did you buy it? You only say "it" wants $10. The Bellshare forums has information on this.
    12-08-09 07:53 PM
    Does anyone have the upgrade link for $4.99 for it? Or is it really $10 now? That's ridiculous if it is. Its bad enough to charge for an upgrade and worse to make upgrading the original price. I bought mine about a month ago and every time I try to upgrade it wants $10. I've already emailed customer support but no answer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you go to this URL you will find the answer you are looking for. Going from
    1x to 2.0 is not an upgrade but read this and you will have all your questions answered.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - BerryWeather 2.0 Upgrade FAQ
    12-08-09 09:02 PM
    If you purchased only a month ago, it will be free. Did you get it from a Mobihand powered store (ie Crackberry)? When you add it to your cart it should say free.

It is not, to my knowledge, available in AppWorld yet. If you purchased from there, you'll need to wait until RIM gets around to approving it.

In the meantime, you can download BW1.6 (currently in public beta. There's a thread with the link in this forum) which is a free upgrade to 1.5. This includes the new weather source that is in BW2.
    12-08-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD