scook94 yes it shows the weather but no detail no rain fall or pressures its more like a satellite image than radar but for us its currently the best available until we find something else.

Indeed, however I prefer just have the weather2day radar as one the links in my Quicklaunch menu...
    06-30-09 07:30 AM
    you can get this still for the UK that displays the Rainfall but cant find the animation address.

http://mapserver.weather2day.com/rad...2_radar_uk.png

This is from the post you supplied scook94.
    06-30-09 07:40 AM
    I have the berryweather set to a certain LED color for the alerts and I just downloaded the trial of berrybuzz. However the alerts aren't coming in that color. Is there another setting im missing?
    06-30-09 01:12 PM
    thanks it finally worked
    Still just a black blank screen for me. I give up
    06-30-09 02:07 PM
    Ok, got it to work. What #'s should I plug in for screen height & width for the Storm?
    06-30-09 02:28 PM
    When will this be on the app world?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 02:40 PM
    you can get this still for the UK that displays the Rainfall but cant find the animation address.

http://mapserver.weather2day.com/rad...2_radar_uk.png

This is from the post you supplied scook94.
    Yup, was aware of that. The website combines several images to make the animation. Don't see the point of just adding a static image inside BW.

06-30-09 03:12 PM
    I have the berryweather set to a certain LED color for the alerts and I just downloaded the trial of berrybuzz. However the alerts aren't coming in that color. Is there another setting im missing?
    have you set the alerts in your profiles to no repeat notification?
    06-30-09 03:13 PM
    Yup, was aware of that. The website combines several images to make the animation. Don't see the point of just adding a static image inside BW.

Has anybody made anymore progress with finding a uk link... I've just started looking...

06-30-09 03:56 PM
    Sorry to be a P.I.T.A. but there doesn't seem to be many Storm users in this thread. By chance does anyone know the proper width and height #'s to plug into the custom radar address for the Storm?? I know I've already posted the question so please don't be too hard on me
    06-30-09 04:48 PM
    Sorry to be a P.I.T.A. but there doesn't seem to be many Storm users in this thread. By chance does anyone know the proper width and height #'s to plug into the custom radar address for the Storm?? I know I've already posted the question so please don't be too hard on me
    Storm is 360 X 480 and there is a Storm users thread for Berryweather here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/st...ps-gps-254173/
    06-30-09 05:23 PM
    Also, it looks like it's just for cloud cover.
    yeah I noticed that as well ,Sorry
    Darn UK animated Dops are very scarce ,Ive been looking everywhere
    06-30-09 05:37 PM
    Scook94 ive found a rainfall radar map of the UK that updates it small but it updates regularly and animates.

Http://cirrus.netweather.tv/radaranim/ranim.gif

The zoom function makes the map bigger.

The search goes on for a better one!!
    06-30-09 05:46 PM
    Just a quick question: when will this be on the App Store?

07-03-09 04:24 PM
    Just a quick question: when will this be on the App Store?

It should be available in the AppWorld as of today. We got the approval from RIM this afternoon.
    07-03-09 05:05 PM
    Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Thanks for the quick response.

07-03-09 05:55 PM
    Just installed the trial... Few questions!

One, who is the weather source for this app? I know BBWeather is weather.com..who's the source for BerryWeather?

Secondly, when I go to hourly, there's a 3 hour gap. 2pm/5pm/8pm. How do I change this?

So far I like it! Going to see how much it impacts my memory.

07-07-09 11:13 AM
    can someone help me out?..

aka whats the point of a $10 app when i get the identical info in one button click from m.wund.com?
    07-07-09 11:55 AM
    can someone help me out?..

aka whats the point of a $10 app when i get the identical info in one button click from m.wund.com?
    I agree. The $10 price tag is what has held me back. Its a great app but that a bit on the high side. $5 would sound more reasonable.
    07-07-09 02:21 PM
    I agree. The $10 price tag is what has held me back. Its a great app but that a bit on the high side. $5 would sound more reasonable.
    I thought the same thing until they updated the software. They have added the radar map and numerous other options that make this completely customizable. I cannot possible do without this app now. Plus, if you get something from Mobihand, they have a coupon code at the bottom for 20% off. This helps out a little bit, but the $10 price tag is for the life of the app (including all updates). Pretty sweet! There are plenty of free ones out there, but this one just kills all otheres. And I have tried all the freebies...not worth your time and aggrevation. Bite the bullet and purchase a "real" weather app.

Hope this helps,

Barry

07-07-09 02:27 PM
    ok
    gotta try this again
    07-08-09 04:17 PM
    i had to reinstall my software and now my custom radar map doesnt work even after copying the exact links i just get the black screen again?????
    07-08-09 06:57 PM
    i had to reinstall my software and now my custom radar map doesnt work even after copying the exact links i just get the black screen again?????
    You have to make sure the URL address is correct as in no spaces and no extra places containing a number, letter etc...
    07-08-09 07:33 PM
    I'm having trouble find a radar map for Toronto Ontario, Canada.

Would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance.
    07-09-09 02:12 PM
    Whats the update interval that you have set in BerryWeather? Is it too short if i set 30 minutes? Will it slow down my device maybe?
    11-11-09 04:10 AM
150 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD