I bought BerryWeather 1.5 for my Curve on Monday. Then Monday evening, I bought it for my wife's Curve. I used her phone, but my CrackBerry account because I already have the credit card info on file.

My credit card was charged twice, but the activation code that was sent was the same, so I can't register it on her phone. I tried to recover the lost code or get a new code thru the Bellshare website, but it said there was no record of her PIN making a purchase. I've also sent emails to the Bellshare customer service, but have yet to get a response after 24 hours.

I tried to transfer one of the activation codes I got to her PIN, but all that did was transfer all the codes (both BerryWeather codes and my BerryBuzz code) to her PIN. All of the apps are still working on my phone, but I don't know how long they will continue to work.

I love the apps, but the customer service is frustrating me. Are they usually slow in responding to customers? Anyone else ever had any issues similar to this that got resolved?
    07-01-09 10:15 AM
    Bellshare - BerryWeather
    make sure to use your PIN when transfering the code, and the code you got in your confirmation email (the one that you purchased for her). I ordered two copies, got the same code for my device (same code, two times) and just transfered to a new phone. Mine is still working
    07-01-09 10:17 AM
    Bellshare - BerryWeather
    make sure to use your PIN when transfering the code, and the code you got in your confirmation email (the one that you purchased for her). I ordered two copies, got the same code for my device (same code, two times) and just transfered to a new phone. Mine is still working

That is what I tried to do, but it transfered both BerryWeather codes and my BerryBuzz code to my wife's phone.
    07-01-09 10:31 AM
    bump................
    07-01-09 03:05 PM
    I am interested in this, too. I also ordered BerryWeather for my phone first, then DH's. Then I ordered a theme for my phone, but somehow my account at the crackberry store has DH's PIN attached to it, the theme came through for his PIN, but it did load fine on my phone anyway.
    07-01-09 03:40 PM
    Yes. I have also run into the rather annoying problem of Bellshare's abysmal or near non-existent customer service response. As a result, my installation of BerryWeather is now idle. Reading these posts, however, made me really dig into my records to see if I possibly used a different email address to by BerryWeather and that's exactly what it turned out to be (explains why BerryWeather was not included in the first set of new activations codes).

I know this doesn't help with your issue, but I wanted to comment on the lack of response by Bellshare. Decent products, Very Bad service! Best of Luck.
    07-20-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD