So, in my search for an app that has the capabilities of yourmuze, I stumbled upon berrytunes. It looks pretty old school at this point and I don't think it's been updated in about 18 months. Anyway, from my research it looks like it used to cost $25 but there was a seven day free trial. When I downloaded it today, it didn't say anything about a free trial.

I'm guessing this app has been all but abandoned and they no longer charge or keep up with it? Anyone know the story here?

Anyway, it works fantastic for streaming what I wanted to stream where yourmuze was inconsistent due to using the blackberry browser/media player combo.
    06-22-10 03:24 PM
    I tried a long time ago on my 8320, but deleted it because it didn't work that well. It's probably better on the 9700. I have not heard mention of BT in a long time and you are probably right that it's been abandoned in light of so many newer apps that provide the same services. Between the built in media player, Slacker Flycast and iHeartRadio, I have everything covered.
    06-22-10 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD