For those who are using it on a Tour, how do you like it? The reviews on Mobihand are 50/50, it's looks like a cool application, but wanted to see what you guys think. Thanks in advance~ SD
    04-15-10 04:47 PM
    How would this work on the Tour if it's not touchscreen? I'm confused
    04-15-10 07:19 PM
    How would this work on the Tour if it's not touchscreen? I'm confused
    you scroll with the ball to unlock.
    04-15-10 07:44 PM
    you scroll with the ball to unlock.
    Do you have to click it to bring the screen out of standby?
    04-15-10 07:59 PM
    It works great on a tour. I use it because I keep my BB in my pocket and don't want to activate it accidentally, but at the same time I want fast access when I pull it out of my pocket. I press the trackball to wake it, then slide the trackball to the right, and its ready to use. I don't know why anyone would give it less than 5 stars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 09:10 PM
    I'm just curious because with as many Tour users as we have here, nobody seems to be using it. That leads me to believe there is an issue with it, or it's just ok...
    04-16-10 08:29 AM
    I have it installed on mine, but sometimes it just stops working for some reason. Like its supposed to pop when I press the lock button up top and it stops working or I have it set to lock when I don't use my phone for 3 min but that stops working too. I have to do a battery pull for it work properly again, so it pretty much becomes useless.

04-16-10 10:20 AM
    I use it on a Curve 8520 and I love it. I prefer it over the native lock application, especially now that they've changed the standyby/lock function. I managed to nab it for free around Christmas time as the developer was giving away things in the form of coupon codes.

04-16-10 10:48 AM
    I decided to purchase it and literally just installed it. I do like the options you have to set it up. I will report back later with any findings, bugs, etc...
    04-16-10 10:51 AM
    I'll be honest, I like it. I holster my Tour at work, but this works great for when I do not. I kept it simple on the settings and only have it lock when it's outside of the holster. I am experiencing no issues or conflicts with other applications. The slide to unlock works very well and the ability to add text to replace the "slide to unlock" is very cool. This is a great alternative to the factory lock, I'll be using this for awhile...
    04-17-10 10:42 AM
    I had it on my Storm and switched it over to my Tour and I too love the app. One thing I have noticed is when it's active and the screen dims out you can hit the end call button and it will send the app into the background... can you confirm that it does this for you too? At one point with the Storm version it would do this as well.. in an update DMG (developer) figured it out. Not sure when he will release an update to the Tour version though...
    04-17-10 10:47 AM
    I had it on my Storm and switched it over to my Tour and I too love the app. One thing I have noticed is when it's active and the screen dims out you can hit the end call button and it will send the app into the background... can you confirm that it does this for you too? At one point with the Storm version it would do this as well.. in an update DMG (developer) figured it out. Not sure when he will release an update to the Tour version though...
    Yes, it does. I believe an update for the Tour is coming. I'm running OS 5.0 as well...
    04-17-10 10:50 AM
    Yes, it does. I believe an update for the Tour is coming. I'm running OS 5.0 as well...
    GLAD it's not just me! Excellent, I hope so as I think this app is TONS better than the native lock feature..

Thanks!
    04-17-10 10:51 AM
    GLAD it's not just me! Excellent, I hope so as I think this app is TONS better than the native lock feature..

Thanks!
    I agree, it is...
    04-17-10 10:52 AM
    One thing I have noticed is when it's active and the screen dims out you can hit the end call button and it will send the app into the background... can you confirm that it does this for you too?
    This is weird, It only did this one time after you asked me to try it. I have tried everything to duplicate it and I can't.
    04-17-10 01:21 PM
    That is weird... As long as I let the screen dim out while berryslider is active I can push the end call button and berryslider will go into the background every time..

04-17-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD