Ok so i downloaded BerrySlider yesterday and i installed it and everything was working great, I went to set a password and i set the password to a 6 digit password that starts with a 0, so when my phone locked i went to enter the password and it didnt work, it accepts 6 digits but the number "0" doesnt work, like when i press "0" no star shows up in the password bar. so i was locked out of my phone, i had to use DM apploader to take the app off my phone so i could get back in.

I then reinstalled it however once it downloaded onto my phone and was complete it instantly locked my phone and of course the password didnt work again. so somehow the password that i set is now permanently in the phone or in the program. I really want this program to work as it was really nice when it lasted and I paid for it. I have an email into tech support for it but since its the holiday i figured someone else may be able to help me sooner.

Thanks
    Happy Holidays
    12-26-09 07:12 AM
    Try the password without the 0 on the front.. Add 0 to the end if it is asking for 6 digits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 07:45 AM
    the password i set was 6 digits that started with a 0 and anytime i hit the "0" key it doesnt register (no star shows up) but the "0" key works in emails and stuff like that, but i just cant get past installing it anymore because it automatically locks when i install it, if i could go in and change the password to a short 4 digit without 0 to start i think it would work but i cant get into that screen anymore, its like the settings for it are permanently saved on my blackberry, dont want to do a full wipe but looks like i may have to, to get it to work again but then if it doesnt work thats a waste of time too
    12-26-09 12:05 PM
    I also downloaded this app, however I can't get the password option to set one. It just works as a sliding lock. Please help!
    01-02-10 11:04 AM
    @Amarie81 I'm having the same problem with my 9550 i upgraded it twice deleted it twice reboot and reinstalled this darn app and i can't even see it in the tools menu. Can anyone help?
    01-12-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD