Does anyone know if this app is compatible with BBalerts? I have the led's set up with that program.. Thanks for any help!
    06-03-09 04:25 PM
    Does anyone know if this app is compatible with BBalerts? I have the led's set up with that program.. Thanks for any help!
    Yes, I have it running with BBalerts v1.75 and Berry Popup v1.0.46 with no problems. I am even using SmartAlerts also without any issues.
    06-04-09 07:50 AM
    I used a trial version all day today of BerryPopup and I love it! Before I tried BerryPopup I had Aerize Alerts for about 3 months and I kept running into problems with Aerize.

I like the interface a lot more than that of Aerize Alerts. Also, as far as using it with AutoStandby it does work. Plus, ever since I started using BerryPopup I haven't had any problems with BerryBuzz (before BerryBuzz would be hit and miss).

I definitely recommend everyone to take advantage of the trial BerryPopup is offering to see if it's right for you.
    How did you get it to work with autostandby? I can't get it to work,
    06-28-09 01:33 PM
    Quick question is BerryPopUp suppose to give me a popup is my device is holstered?
    06-28-09 05:50 PM
129 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD