I'm still having trouble with Quickpull, it won't unlock my Blackberry to reboot. I was thinking of trying Berrymeter, but I can only find the purchase page on Mobihand, no trial. The store says it's not compatible with the 8530, though it has a 4.0 OS. Is this the case? If so, any other recommendations?
    05-19-10 01:05 PM
    Have you tried the newest version of QuickPull? It was just released recently. MeterBerry is a great app, gives you lots of insight into what your BB is doing.

Also, do you mean 5.0 OS on your 8530? MeterBerry should be compatible with your 8530 on 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 01:23 PM
    Have you tried the newest version of QuickPull? It was just released recently. MeterBerry is a great app, gives you lots of insight into what your BB is doing.

Also, do you mean 5.0 OS on your 8530? MeterBerry should be compatible with your 8530 on 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Whoops, yes 5.0. I have the latest version of Quickpull, uninstalled and reinstalled. I may just try it, it doesn't cost that much, but I emailed the developer early this morning and haven't gotten a response. Looking at the compatible phones more carefully, it says it's compatible with the 8930, which I've never heard of.
    05-19-10 02:14 PM
    how do you get the license for meterberry?
    05-19-10 04:24 PM
    how do you get the license for meterberry?
    By purchasing the app...
    05-19-10 04:38 PM
    By purchasing the app...
    i purchased it but it said error and to forward the email to the company.. this kinda sucks.. i just downloaded and now I can't use it until the company gives me an serial number..
    05-19-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD