What is the issue?

I am using the Rim Twitter app and I am having no issues.
    I have BB9000 with OS 4.6.

My LED does not blink at all when I receive new mentions.
    I reinstalled both T4BB and BerrryBuzz, and did several battery-pulls.

Please help! What did I do wrong?
    04-10-10 11:58 PM
    Berrybuzz are ******* rip offs! I brought the first ever version that come out u would think they would be loyal to there customers but nah charged me for upgrade to 2.0 now asking for more money on another upgrade to 3.0. Berrybuzz con artists **** them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 05:07 AM
    Instead of using the time restrictions -which I think are silly since I don't sleep at the exact same time every night- I put my phone in bedside mode at night - there is an option in bedside mode to disable all LEDs.

Bedside mode in 5.0 can also automatically change your profile. I have it set to switch to a sleep profile where reminders are disabled for BerryBuzz.
    I've done that, and it takes care of the LED flashing, but the phone still vibrates. Weird.
    04-11-10 07:42 AM
    Berrybuzz are ******* rip offs! I brought the first ever version that come out u would think they would be loyal to there customers but nah charged me for upgrade to 2.0 now asking for more money on another upgrade to 3.0. Berrybuzz con artists **** them

I say if a update is worth $2, then why isnt the price of the app raised $2 for new buyers also? If this new version is worth $2 for us to upgrade to, then the app should be worth $2 more for new buyers also. It feels as us buyers that bought and supported the developer earlier is being punished now with a upgrade fee.

But it's also not anything to get your blood pressure going either. LOL
    04-11-10 08:25 AM
    Does this new release work with the Bluetooth indicator?
    04-11-10 08:37 AM
    It also appears that developers could make a lot of people happy if they would include empower threaded SMS and crunch SMS to the third party apps supported. I know it would have softened the blow of the upgrade fee for me. lol
    04-11-10 09:09 AM
    OK but how am I the only one puzzled/annoyed that you can set a specific color to a regular contact but not with bbm
    04-11-10 09:26 AM
    I noticed when using stacked colors the LED only flashes once..instead of continuously like when using a single color..is anyone else having this issue?
    04-11-10 10:00 AM
    I can confirm what someone else wrote - it's likely a versioning issue. I was experiencing the exact same problem, so I downloaded the version specific to my OS 5.0, and the problem has been fixed. On the main page of this post, make sure you are downloading the version appropriate for your OS. I upgraded for $1.99, so I must have gotten the version for OS 4.6, which is what I had when I initially purchased the product. Good luck!
    So, I first bought BerryBuzz in August. I just upgraded my OS to 5.0 when Verizon officially released the update. When I upgraded the OS, it never crossed my mind that I should check to see if I'm using the correct version of BerryBuzz for my new OS. I didn't think of it, because it worked with no problems.

So I went to the App Superstore, and it showed the upgrade is available, so I just selected download. I let the phone reboot, then I went into BerryBuzz so I could check out the new stuff. I tried entering the activation code that i already had, and it said that this code is for 2.x and I will need a new code for 3.x.

So, if I select Buy instead of Download, it's gonna want me to pay for it. Which should be $1.99 for a 4.2 to 4.6 version, because that's what I originally bought. Right?

But if I download a version that is for 5.0, I'll pay $5.95. Is that right?

I love this app,, and I'm willing to pay full price if I have to. I just want to do this for free if I can.

Thanks!
    04-11-10 10:08 AM
    Nevermind. I figured out what my problem was. When I chose Download,, it was giving me the trial. When I chose Buy, I paid $1.99, and I got a new registration/activation number.

I'm using the 4.2 to 4.6 version of BerryBuzz, but my OS is 5.0. It seems to be working fine.
    04-11-10 10:31 AM
    Nevermind. I figured out what my problem was. When I chose Download,, it was giving me the trial. When I chose Buy, I paid $1.99, and I got a new registration/activation number.

I'm using the 4.2 to 4.6 version of BerryBuzz, but my OS is 5.0. It seems to be working fine.
    Try to download the 5.0 version from Bellshare, that will work I think.

04-11-10 10:35 AM
    I think I've figured out my problem..which led to the realization that I can't save any setting changes in the gear window.. :sigh: lots of tinkering to do..overall I still <3 berrybuzz

Edit- upon reading all 15 pages in this thread..along with same minor tweaking..all issues fixed for me
    Last edited by vow; 04-11-10 at 11:17 AM.
    04-11-10 10:57 AM
    Just a quick note to let folks know that if you are using Addonis/Autolock feature, it will disable BerryBuzz and all it's notifications when it locks/suspends your phone.

If you disable Autolock, Berrybuzz functions as expected.

Great work on the upgrade guys, well worth the small fee.

Keep up the great work!!
    04-11-10 11:09 AM

I'd recommend deleting your old version from your phone and then going to bellshare.com and downloading the OS5 version from there.
    04-11-10 11:26 AM
    I dont think there is an option to change the color of the bluetooth LED yet , I havent seen it if there was and looked to

so it remains blue
    I don't want to change the color of the indicator, I just want it to work along with the Bluetooth indicator. This is a known issue that Berrybuzz does not work while maintaining the blue indicator for Bluetooth.
    04-11-10 11:46 AM
    BerryBuzz v3.0.57 released :

OS 4.2.1 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

OS 4.7 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

OS 5.0 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

Edit : v2.x license key does not work with v3.x!
    BerryWeather Upgrade Policy : www.bellshare.com &bull; View topic - BerryWeather 2.0 Upgrade FAQ
    Actually now the latest release for BerryBuzz is 3.0.58 which can be found at Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps
    Thanks....
    04-11-10 11:50 AM
    I downloaded the newest version .58 last night and the contact led works as expected now. The option to blackout all screens is now there as well. No other issues for me on a Storm 2. Hope this helps someone.

04-11-10 12:49 PM
    Just updated to the new version.

When i set my profile to 'all alerts off' i still get the LED flashing though sound and vibration has correctly turned off.

Any ideas to get the flashing to stop? Otherwise its working fine.

Cheers
    04-11-10 01:34 PM
    I downloaded the newest version .58 last night and the contact led works as expected now. The option to blackout all screens is now there as well. No other issues for me on a Storm 2. Hope this helps someone.

Nope....doesn't help.

What OS are you running....what exactly did you do to get the contact alerts to work?
    04-11-10 01:42 PM
    I am trying to set different vibration options for my different profiles, i.e. on vibrate only i want vibration for incoming emails, sms, etc. My problem seems to be that I can go into berrybuzz, pick the profile I want, and change the options for each category. However, when I go into the next profile and set its options, it seems to overwite what I just did. For example, I set vibrations on and a 2s time for email in my vibrate only profile, then I go into my profile for silent and turn vibrations off for the email. If I go back into my profile for vibrate only, i see my vibration is off for my email?

Can you sent individual options for each profile? If so, any idea what I am doing wrong? Running .58 if it helps

Thanks
    04-11-10 02:33 PM
    k i upgraded and the only problem i seem to be having right now is the blackout option isnt there, i tried do disable and reenable i tried uninstallin and reinstallin and still nothing, any suggestions?
    04-11-10 04:20 PM
    just did a re-install of OS .517 and berrybuzz....still no dice on the phone option working for me within the app.

Pretty sucky!!!!
    04-11-10 04:52 PM
    I need some help. I had to replace my tour friday evening. My other one told me to take it to the store. I had berrybuzz the new program working on it perfectly after updating friday morning.
    Anyway mobihand just updated my pin today and I re-downloaded my apps but berrybuzz isnt working right. I got all my colors to work but cant change the pulse and length of the led flash. I can get into options but when I go to save the changes it wont let me. I have to do a battery pull to get out of the program. I have deleted the app and re-installed it and still the same effect. Any ideas on why this is with the new phone?
    I looked at buying another app but this one is the best. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    04-11-10 06:50 PM
    I need some help. I had to replace my tour friday evening. My other one told me to take it to the store. I had berrybuzz the new program working on it perfectly after updating friday morning.
    Anyway mobihand just updated my pin today and I re-downloaded my apps but berrybuzz isnt working right. I got all my colors to work but cant change the pulse and length of the led flash. I can get into options but when I go to save the changes it wont let me. I have to do a battery pull to get out of the program. I have deleted the app and re-installed it and still the same effect. Any ideas on why this is with the new phone?
    I looked at buying another app but this one is the best. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Check your sw ver. you should be using .58. The save option was fixed.
    04-11-10 06:59 PM
    Yeah mine is .57 That prolly explains a lot. Wonder why I cant get .58 then
    04-11-10 07:06 PM
341 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD