One of the 3 apps i have every purchased from crap world.... *sigh*
    04-09-10 10:41 AM
    I can't find where you pay the $1.99 update price. I'm not paying $6 to update. The Mobihand site just takes you in circles if you select buy an update. You're about to **** me off Bellshare.
    04-09-10 10:41 AM
    Nope... ill try it... this is what happens at the mo

Click on My apps in mobihand, Click on BerryBuzz.
    Box appears saying "You are eligible for a free upgrade. Use Get Code button to get the latest version and new activation code"
    Click get code
    "Your new code is . Download latest version"

No new activation code

EDIT: Its going to make me pay the full 5.95 again??
    When I selected Get Code I immediately got an email with the new code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 10:44 AM
    Nope... ill try it... this is what happens at the mo

Click on My apps in mobihand, Click on BerryBuzz.
    Box appears saying "You are eligible for a free upgrade. Use Get Code button to get the latest version and new activation code"
    Click get code
    "Your new code is . Download latest version"

No new activation code

EDIT: Its going to make me pay the full 5.95 again??
    I tried to re-trace my steps, but I can't, because now it says I have purchased 3.0.57. Try logging out of MobiHand and then log back in and see what version it is showing, and if there is a code there.
    04-09-10 10:54 AM
    When I selected Get Code I immediately got an email with the new code.
    Same here, I woke up to an email saying it was updated. I clicked the link in the email, logged into my account and said the upgrade was $1.99, I purchased and received an email immediately...
    04-09-10 10:59 AM
    I can't find where you pay the $1.99 update price. I'm not paying $6 to update. The Mobihand site just takes you in circles if you select buy an update.
    Try logging into my crackberry store (mobihand), go to my apps and you'll see BerryBuzz listed with an upgrade to 3.whatever. Click to download and you should see a link at t top of the popup saying "Special Upgrade Price $1.99". Click that. Worked for me.
    04-09-10 11:01 AM
    Perhaps it is a version specific thing.

I had a weird thing like that happen too. I didn't realize it, but even though I am on 4.7.1 on my Tour, I had previously purchased the 4.2-4.6+ version. I redownloaded the 4.7 OTA JAD file from this thread, rebooted, and my error seemed to go away.
    04-09-10 11:47 AM
    Awesome upgrade. Love the new look and color orientation. I am def going to have some fun assigning apps for diff colors
    04-09-10 11:51 AM
    nice to see continued updates on this software ...

connect/disconnect option ... the vibrate works for connect .. i have it set to .25 but when i disconnect there is no vibrate or sound ... the disconnect i have set to .5 and the sound i tried 2 or 6 .. i am thinking that is the sound level .. not different sounds for each number ...

running tour with 5.0 for sprint

is anyone having an issue with disconnect option functionality?
    You will only get the sound and/or vibration when the remote party disconnects the call, not when you end the call.
    04-09-10 12:01 PM
    Love the upgrade and the ability to set colors to specific contacts! Worth the $2 bucks. Good job guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 12:04 PM
    anyone have a link to the old version?
    Here you go. I posted up the old 2.x version for you. Just click the link to download, it's there (no need to sign up for an account).

berrybuzz
    04-09-10 12:10 PM
    anyone have a link to the old version?
    For OTA would be nice...
    04-09-10 12:13 PM
    i love the disco options and really like the new dual led setup. That gives you nice "pulse" capabilities and tons more options.

Thought for future versions: When making a custom color, it would be neat if you could also create a disco off your custom color........
    04-09-10 12:14 PM
    No, you DO NOT have to purchase anything. You can choose to continue to use the app that you bought and pay nothing!!!!
    Or, you can try it and see if the update is worth the $1.99. (And then go back to the original version and still pay nothing OR decide to cough up the $1.99 for a better functioning app.)
    Or, you can continue to complain about a very good app that the developer spent a lot of time improving his product. (I personally think it is a good upgrade and worth the 2 bucks!)
    Would love to go back, but I see no download links. Also it kills me how I purchased version 2.1.35 in jan, and all of a sudden we are at version 3.0.57 . Yes this is a joke. So your saying that version was not functioning well, as you said a better functioning app.
    04-09-10 12:29 PM
    Would love to go back, but I see no download links. Also it kills me how I purchased version 2.1.35 in jan, and all of a sudden we are at version 3.0.57 . Yes this is a joke. So your saying that version was not functioning well, as you said a better functioning app.
    I can't find a link to the 2.0 version anywhere either.
    04-09-10 12:32 PM
    Yes samething here I can change the colors and stuff and save my settings on them.But when I go to the settings to change the blinking rate and those settings I can change them but when i try saving and exiting the app it is stuck and wont save my changes the other(old) version would just fine .The only way to close the app then is to back out of app,or disgard the settings that you just changed. Im on a 4.5.0.138OS and vzw 8330 curve.
    This is happening to me as well. I can get into the "gears" settings but it won't allow me to save changes. I can't exit this screen until I discard the changes I made. I'm have a Storm 9530 with the 419/451 hybrid OS.
    04-09-10 12:34 PM
    In the comments of the blog post, Bob61 noted that he saw this regarding pricing on Bellshare's website:

If you purchased BerryBuzz 2.0 after Feb 1st, 2010, you are eligible for a free upgrade to BerryBuzz 3.0. If you purchased before Feb 1st 2010, you can get BerryBuzz 2.0 at a discounted price of $1.99. BerryBuzz 1.0 users can upgrade for $3.99.

ok.
    04-09-10 12:48 PM
    I cant find the app after i upgraded. It showing that its installed and all but its not in my options list anymore so i cant even open the app. 9700 OS 5.0.0.593. Anyone else having this.
    04-09-10 12:58 PM
    This is happening to me as well. I can get into the "gears" settings but it won't allow me to save changes. I can't exit this screen until I discard the changes I made. I'm have a Storm 9530 with the 419/451 hybrid OS.
    I can confirm what someone else wrote - it's likely a versioning issue. I was experiencing the exact same problem, so I downloaded the version specific to my OS 5.0, and the problem has been fixed. On the main page of this post, make sure you are downloading the version appropriate for your OS. I upgraded for $1.99, so I must have gotten the version for OS 4.6, which is what I had when I initially purchased the product. Good luck!
    04-09-10 01:05 PM
    I am loving this even more. With the dual/stack LEDs and the added volume of options for visual LED notification, I finally turned on Enable BB Notifications in Ubertwitter. I have it visually notifying only on DMs and Replies. I am using a stacked Blue/Bright Blue for these. Love it. One more reason, for me, to not want RIM's Twitter (I did do the better previously).

Great app. There is not much I can think of, if at all, that they can improve with this. Sure, little bells and whistles here and there, but what a great app.
    04-09-10 01:12 PM
    Really cool upgrade, got it for free which was awesome. Still wish it worked with CrunchSMS though.
    04-09-10 01:27 PM
    there is a cutoff date, and unfortunately you didn't make it. that's how software updates and hardware updates work for EVERY consumer product. get over it.
    04-09-10 01:33 PM
    Does anyone have a link or the cod for version 2.2.11? I want to go back to the last version but can't find it anywhere!
    04-09-10 01:39 PM
    Can I have the option to go back to 2.0? I can't find the link anywhere.
    04-09-10 01:40 PM
    there is a cutoff date, and unfortunately you didn't make it. that's how software updates and hardware updates work for EVERY consumer product. get over it.
    Pretty pathetic cut off date. I have never purchased software with such a short cut off date. This guys are a joke.
    04-09-10 01:46 PM
341 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD