App world has it listed at $2.99. I tried to upgrade but got a id 3300 error. Why it's a dollar more on app is anyone's guess and why it won't let me purchase the upgrade is beyond me. If I have too I will uninstall and purchase it from crackberry.
    I believe the minimum price for App World is $2.99. And they also do not allow upgrade discounts like MobiHand does.
    04-14-10 01:05 PM
    I also upgraded, and had no problems. It was free for me as well. Is it because I purchased it so recently?

I love being able to assign colorful LED flashes to specific contacts, particularly as I was having terrible problems with Color ID Lite draining my battery!

I bought it through CrackBerry and thus had no problems at all. My LED works for emails and texts, although I haven't tried it for the phone.
    Last edited by happygirl7973; 04-14-10 at 01:26 PM.
    04-14-10 01:23 PM
    Mine works. I had my wife e-mail and her color came up just fine. Haven't done anything special. Just dl from Bellshare and kept up with the updates.

After re-reading your posts, it seems like it's just the phone LED that people are having a problem with. I'll have my wife give me a call and see if that works, too.

Edit: Phone LED rules over all else.
    Yes the phone LED is giving me problems. I thought restoring my settings corrected this, but after a couple of days of testing in with various profiles, as others have posted, it's completely hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, others I get only one cycle of colors and vibration, or I may get a single color flash along with a ringtone. I'm tired...i've been officially beaten by the bugs in this app. Buggy BerryBuzz wins...I'm throwing in the towel, LOL
    04-14-10 02:22 PM
    All the settings including LED contacts s works fine for me. I'm on 3.0.58 with a Storm 2. I've seen others that have everything working also so it's not all phones with this issue. I do wonder whey it's so random. Great app and they will get it fixed soon probably
    04-14-10 02:26 PM
    It appears that the contact LEDs for SMS and email do work but contact LEDs for phone do not.
    I've downloaded the trial of this and have been using .59 (started with .57) for the last couple of days. I decided to read through this thread before purchasing and I'm beginning to think that was a wise move. I'm having the same problem as you and Jedi Blackberry - the phone led trumps the contact led for calls, but sms & email work fine. If this bug gets fixed, I'm definitely buying the app - coming from Color ID, this has a much better feature set.
    04-16-10 08:10 AM
    Just upgraded to .59, hope it fixes a lot of the bugs
    04-16-10 09:22 PM
    just upgraded to .59. the sms and email work but the call led does not. back to the drawing board, bummer
    04-16-10 10:19 PM
    i upgraded to version 3.0.57 and got NON-working key from crackberry. my berrybuzz expired about a week ago and can't do nothing about it. customer service @ bellshare is poor, they told me that they're working with crackberry to solve my problem, but this was about a week ago and still no answer. i'm quite pi**** off, since i paid twice for this application and got nothing.
    i think i will request for a refund and never buy from bellshare again.

br
    04-17-10 08:55 AM
    .59 and IM+ LED won't stop blinking.
    04-17-10 10:27 AM
    where did you get 3.0.59 version?

br
    04-17-10 08:00 PM
    go to berry buzz on your phone, hit the bb button and click check for upgrade
    04-17-10 08:10 PM
    This is a stupid question - what does "Reminder alert every:" thing do....?
    04-17-10 10:38 PM
    So odd, my BeBuzz has zero issues. I'm running 3.0.59 with OS 5 v.419
    04-18-10 09:04 AM
    Mine works perfectly on some contacts, and not at all on others. For some contacts the phone works and not the sms. My husband and daughter's work fine on all, but my son's, other daughters and sister's doesn't work at all. My home works fine on calls, but my work does not. I don't get it! My son thinks it has something to do with area codes - my husband and 1st daughter have the same area code as I do, and the others have a different area code...?

**Figured it out, thanks to my son's idea about the area codes. For whatever reason, I entered all my contacts with a 1 in front of the area code, even though I have it set to automatically dial the 1 when calling. SMS only looks from the area code on, so the 1 in front made it unrecognizable. I went into contacts, took out the 1 before the area code and the sms works now - its all good here!
    Last edited by BerriPink; 04-19-10 at 06:36 PM. Reason: found solution
    04-19-10 04:11 PM
    I had the previous version before this new release. I just had to reload the OS on my phone and lost it. Every link that I go to is for the new release and my key will not work. How do you downgrade from this new version?? I want my old version back so I can use it again. Thanks!!!
    04-19-10 05:18 PM
    I had the previous version before this new release. I just had to reload the OS on my phone and lost it. Every link that I go to is for the new release and my key will not work. How do you downgrade from this new version?? I want my old version back so I can use it again. Thanks!!!
    Upgrading from version 2.x to 3.x costs $1.99, and you will need a new activation code. It's worth it though.

But if you really don't want to pay for the upgrade, I'm sure there's a link for version 2.x out there somewhere.
    04-19-10 08:08 PM
    I upgraded for free...
    04-19-10 08:56 PM
    How are some people upgrading for free, and some are charged?
    04-20-10 11:14 AM
    How are some people upgrading for free, and some are charged?
    If you purchased the old version not too long ago then you qualify for a free upgrade... it's stated somewhere how long ago is.
    04-20-10 12:03 PM
    ahh - I've had it a while, so I probably am not eligible...I did the trial - today's my last day, and I will purchase it - I'm liking it a lot!
    04-20-10 02:48 PM
    I just bought this app this morning but there's a few issues I'm not really sure about. I used the 7 day free trial before purchasing, is there any reason why I don't have this new UI? It says I'm running the latest version, but it looks exactly like it did during the trial.
    05-03-10 03:29 AM
    What model of blackberry are you using and for which OS ? I think the trial and the paid are the same its just you enter the code after which it keeps working . I have never used the trial though but seems like I read that in the forum.My version is for the 8330 and 4.5.0.138 OS.

So I have the version 3.0.59 (for OS 4.2.1)
    PS:
    Have you done a BP(batterypull) or reboot?
    Was this the version you had as a trial ?
    Last edited by DavidNC; 05-03-10 at 05:42 AM.
    05-03-10 05:35 AM
    Blah, lack of sleep made me think something was wrong with the app. Everything seems to be working perfectly, just a lil' bit of paranoia. Thanks for your reply though, DavidNC.
    05-03-10 06:03 AM
    Ok I just bought this app...

However whenever I turn the phone to 'All Alerts Off' , berrybuzz continues to flash LEDs and vibrate...

Can someone pls help?
    05-03-10 03:20 PM
    How can you disable BerryBuzz for certain profiles?
    Thanks.
    05-04-10 06:40 PM
341 ... 11121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD