I already paid 6 bucks for the app. I do not want to spend 3 more dollars to have flashing lights. I am so upset, if I didnt pay for the app I would delete it. Is it really worth $9? I don't know much about the price of apps but this seems a little outrageous. My themes dont even cost that much.
    04-13-10 02:31 PM
    I already paid 6 bucks for the app. I do not want to spend 3 more dollars to have flashing lights. I am so upset, if I didnt pay for the app I would delete it. Is it really worth $9? I don't know much about the price of apps but this seems a little outrageous. My themes dont even cost that much.
    First of all it's a $2 upgrade, not $3. And yes, it is completely worth it. If I could have only one application on my phone, it would be BerryBuzz.
    04-13-10 04:06 PM
    Two app's it would be BerryBuzz and Berryweather lol
    04-13-10 04:39 PM
    ....& Quicklaunch!
    04-13-10 05:02 PM
    Has anyone successfully bought the upgrade on BB appworld? This is one of two apps I have ever bought through BB appworld and boy do I regret it... but I figured I would ask this question because I still haven't got the upgrade option in BB appworld... help? THX
    04-13-10 07:03 PM
    I dl'd through Appworld as well, it let me reinstall the new version (.59) but after installing it, NOTHING has changed, it's still the 2.0 version! When I click "About" in the app it says i'm running v. 2.something, but under the apps list in options it says it is v.3.0.59, what's the deal??
    04-13-10 07:39 PM
    thanks for this info. I had completely forgotten that I'd use this feature to save my settings in my previous version of BerryBuzz. Since I've restored them everything seems to be working as expected. I will test again when I get home, and have my contact led to give me a ring to confirm this...but everything else seems to be in working order. Whewwww!!!!! I'm so glad... I was really missing this app.
    What is BP?
    04-13-10 08:37 PM
    Battery pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 09:20 PM
    Battery pull

04-13-10 09:21 PM
    Battery pull

oh x2

haha
    04-13-10 09:26 PM
    I dl'd through Appworld as well, it let me reinstall the new version (.59) but after installing it, NOTHING has changed, it's still the 2.0 version! When I click "About" in the app it says i'm running v. 2.something, but under the apps list in options it says it is v.3.0.59, what's the deal??

Same thing for me, very frustrating.
    04-14-10 04:54 AM
    ....& Quicklaunch!

....and PodTrapper!
    04-14-10 08:08 AM
    For some reason I cant stop the LED from flashing until I actually check a @reply from Ubertwitter or Advisory alert from Berryweather. I have the settings set to stopping the LED by any trackball/keyboard movement & don't have this issue with any other alerts except those two. Any fix??
    04-14-10 08:21 AM
    For some reason I cant stop the LED from flashing until I actually check a @reply from Ubertwitter or Advisory alert from Berryweather. I have the settings set to stopping the LED by any trackball/keyboard movement & don't have this issue with any other alerts except those two. Any fix??
    I've noticed the same thing.
    04-14-10 08:23 AM
    Has anyone successfully bought the upgrade on BB appworld? This is one of two apps I have ever bought through BB appworld and boy do I regret it... but I figured I would ask this question because I still haven't got the upgrade option in BB appworld... help? THX
    I don't think you can get the upgrade directly from app workld yet. They're typically a while later to release than mobihand becasue of their testing etc... I believe that for this upgrade you can only get it from mobihand.
    04-14-10 08:24 AM
    Two app's it would be BerryBuzz and Berryweather lol
    ....& Quicklaunch!
    ....and PodTrapper!
    And Leave it On!!!! Most definitely
    04-14-10 09:06 AM
    And Leave it On!!!! Most definitely
    what's leave it on? keeps the backlight on?

If you have Quicklaunch it takes care of that
    04-14-10 10:27 AM
    hey guys..

ive aksed this already but to my knowledge i dont think it was answered.

Berrybuzz is working fine for me apart from when i set the profile to 'all alerts off' i still get the LED flashing. I want sound, light and vibe to all be off..

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks.
    04-14-10 10:31 AM
    Has anyone gotten contact LEDs to work? I have tried adding them both within BerryBuzz in Options and within Contacts and cannot get them to work. The LED I have set for incoming calls overrides anything set for a contact.
    04-14-10 10:36 AM
    I was actually able to upgrade for free, was anyone else able to do this?
    04-14-10 10:40 AM
    Mine works. I had my wife e-mail and her color came up just fine. Haven't done anything special. Just dl from Bellshare and kept up with the updates.

After re-reading your posts, it seems like it's just the phone LED that people are having a problem with. I'll have my wife give me a call and see if that works, too.

Edit: Phone LED rules over all else.
    Last edited by PossumPete; 04-14-10 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Update
    04-14-10 10:42 AM
    what's leave it on? keeps the backlight on?

If you have Quicklaunch it takes care of that
    LIO gives you more capabilities than Staylit with QL. For instance you can set your phone to light up for incoming sms, emails, FB and a host of other 3rd party apps. You can set a time for how long you want the light to remain on for selected apps. But the coolest feature is you get a popup alerting you of new messages etc, which can be opened by pressing the spacebar or the BB key. So no matter what your doing you will know you have a message and who its from with this app. I Luv it! You should check it out, I think there's a free trial.

04-14-10 10:53 AM
    I was actually able to upgrade for free, was anyone else able to do this?
    I did too, but I have no idea how. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch in the MobiHand store. Under my account it now lists two BerryBuzz purchases: the original 2.xx with the old activiation code (which should still work) and then the new 3.xx version with the new activation code. Normally it would just replace the 2.xx with the newer version, but in this case it did not.

And just for the record, I was planning on paying the $2 upgrade fee. I was in the process of checking out when I noticed there was a $0.00 charge.
    04-14-10 12:11 PM
    It appears that the contact LEDs for SMS and email do work but contact LEDs for phone do not.
    04-14-10 12:43 PM
    First of all it's a $2 upgrade, not $3. And yes, it is completely worth it. If I could have only one application on my phone, it would be BerryBuzz.
    App world has it listed at $2.99. I tried to upgrade but got a id 3300 error. Why it's a dollar more on app is anyone's guess and why it won't let me purchase the upgrade is beyond me. If I have too I will uninstall and purchase it from crackberry.
    04-14-10 01:03 PM
341 ... 1011121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD