Ya I've installed the latest 3.0.57 and .58 on my 9700 running .593 and have run into a few bugs also.

1. Had BerryBuzz set up for emails, sms, etc. and a few contacts. Backed up the settings, restored my phone (another issue) then when I restored the BerryBuzz settings, the contacts profiles were not saved.

2. Say I have one of the contacts set to green for incoming sms, if I am in the sms app it still flashes green until I exit the app, but if I get another sms from the same person while I am still in the app, the light flashes red (not the green like it should)

I hope my descriptions were somewhat clear and easy to understand. Sorry if they aren't.
    04-10-10 01:17 PM
    Alright....now I want my money back!!!

This is flippin ridiculous.

I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, and installed AGAIN. And this app is not working as it should on the Storm2!!!

Seriously $2 is not much at all but I paid it, didn't gripe about it, but darn it this app needs to work!!!!

If anyone has this working as it should on the Storm2 please respond on how you have your led alerts set.
    I have a storm 2 and the contact led works but it goes to the default led for about 15 seconds first. I also use smart alerts so I may need ti disable that. My settings are led off in profiles with the preferred led in berrybuzz. Once I disable smartalerts I will see if it is instant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 01:22 PM
    I like the upgrade, and its probably worth the two bucks. I especially like the start of 3rd party message app support, but there's no love for crunchSMS users!

Or empower threaded SMS. Both need some love from berrybuzz.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-10-10 01:28 PM
    anybody got any of there twitter app LEDs working? Still not working for me
    I have 9000 and OS 4.6, and twitter LED is not working, either
    04-10-10 01:49 PM
    anybody got any of there twitter app LEDs working? Still not working for me
    Upgraded, downloaded, installed, everything working fine. Including UberTwitter.

Using 9700 and running .405
    04-10-10 02:06 PM
    Hmmm seems nobody reads the help menu....

Configuring Alert Items

The standard alert items consist of two settings: LED color and 'Reminder Alert'. The first setting allows you to customize the color to use for the LED flashing of the alert. Use 'Reminder Alert' to define the interval for the audible reminder.

Important: For optimum performance you will have to set the 'Repeat notification/LED' for all items in your BlackBerry profiles to 'None'. Failing to do so may lead to short red flashes before the LED starts to flash the customized color for an alert. As BerryBuzz is not able to suppress the system default red LED flashing this will also lead to incosistent red flashes for alerts where the LED color has been set to 'Off'.

BerryBuzz uses the BlackBerry Profiles system for customization of the reminder alerts. For every item on the BerryBuzz mainscreen that has the 'Reminder Alert' set to a value other than 'Off' BerryBuzz will create a new item in your BlackBerry Profiles.

Use your BlackBerry Profiles to customize the sound for this item. Make sure you customize the profiles item as your BlackBerry will default these items to silence. You can get quick access to your BlackBerry Profiles by clicking the 'Profiles' button at the bottom of the BerryBuzz main screen.

Also make sure you set the 'Repeat Notification/LED' to 'None'. Your BlackBerry will create the profile items with this setting set to 'On' by default.
    04-10-10 02:36 PM
    On 5.0.0.419, using BeBuzz .58, works perfectly as the v2.1.40 did.
    04-10-10 02:37 PM
    I just installed the latest update (.58) and this resolved the 'save' issue. However, I still haven't found a setting for the 'black out screen' feature. The very last item in the settings screen is the "Mute LED and Reminders During" feature. I have the 8320 Curve with the 4.5 OS if it matters.

I have a curve 8520, and I also have this same problem, no setting for the 'black out screen'.
    I have OS 4.6.

Am trying another delete and reinstall, but this is getting on my nerves now.

Love the app besides this small thing, was happy to pay $2 to upgrade. My favourite app on the BB. (Thanks Bellshare)
    04-10-10 03:39 PM
    04-10-10 03:47 PM
    Funny, I don't have that option
    04-10-10 04:34 PM
    Ran into another problem. On that same screen that Yester posted, not only do I
    not get that option, but if I edit anything on that screen and I try to save, it just
    stays there. Won't go back to the previous screen unless I "Discard" the changes.

Anyone else having that problem?
    04-10-10 04:52 PM
    i don't have that option either.

04-10-10 04:54 PM
    ===== QUOTE yester18 ====

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/Yester248/Capture16_43_48.jpg

===== /QUOTE ====

Funny, I don't have that option
    I don't either. I am using storm 2.

04-10-10 04:55 PM
    i don't have that option either.

After initially installing .57 I did not have the option to black out the screen either. However, after I updated to .58, it appeared, but I do not think it was .58 that did it. I've heard from people who have and don't have the option with either version. It's simply a bug within the app. Keep installing and reinstalling if you really want it.
    04-10-10 04:57 PM
    Ran into another problem. On that same screen that Yester posted, not only do I
    not get that option, but if I edit anything on that screen and I try to save, it just
    stays there. Won't go back to the previous screen unless I "Discard" the changes.

Anyone else having that problem?
    If you have not updated to the .58 version then you need need to.

04-10-10 04:58 PM
    After initially installing .57 I did not have the option to black out the screen either. However, after I updated to .58, it appeared, but I do not think it was .58 that did it. I've heard from people who have and don't have the option with either version. It's simply a bug within the app. Keep installing and reinstalling if you really want it.
    Where did you get .58 from? I only downloaded .57 like 4 hours ago lol
    04-10-10 05:00 PM
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Download BerryBuzz 3.0.58 (Free 7 day trial, OS 4.2.1 and higher)
    Download BerryBuzz 3.0.58 (Free 7 day trial, OS 4.7 and higher)
    Download BerryBuzz 3.0.58 (Free 7 day trial, OS 5.0 and higher)
    04-10-10 05:11 PM
    Re-downloaded the same version (I did download the correct one) and it solved my problems. All good for the f29

04-10-10 05:14 PM
    Re-downloaded the same version (I did download the correct one) and it solved my problems. All good for the f29

Good to hear.

Trust me the Beta team is a group of different carriers, devices and OS's that are tested fully..

There could be hic up's here and there. But the official versions are not dropped until things have been worked out...

If users are having issues, either a bad install. Another 3rd party app causing the problem. We have seen this before....

But any other users having issues, we suggest you send your info off to the developer for further responses.
    04-10-10 05:21 PM
    Downloaded .58 and the option to black out screens now shows. All that work for an option i'll not use! Lol. BeBuzz is a great app though, love it!

04-10-10 05:31 PM
    Hmmm seems nobody reads the help menu....

Configuring Alert Items

The standard alert items consist of two settings: LED color and 'Reminder Alert'. The first setting allows you to customize the color to use for the LED flashing of the alert. Use 'Reminder Alert' to define the interval for the audible reminder.

Important: For optimum performance you will have to set the 'Repeat notification/LED' for all items in your BlackBerry profiles to 'None'. Failing to do so may lead to short red flashes before the LED starts to flash the customized color for an alert. As BerryBuzz is not able to suppress the system default red LED flashing this will also lead to incosistent red flashes for alerts where the LED color has been set to 'Off'.

BerryBuzz uses the BlackBerry Profiles system for customization of the reminder alerts. For every item on the BerryBuzz mainscreen that has the 'Reminder Alert' set to a value other than 'Off' BerryBuzz will create a new item in your BlackBerry Profiles.

Use your BlackBerry Profiles to customize the sound for this item. Make sure you customize the profiles item as your BlackBerry will default these items to silence. You can get quick access to your BlackBerry Profiles by clicking the 'Profiles' button at the bottom of the BerryBuzz main screen.

Also make sure you set the 'Repeat Notification/LED' to 'None'. Your BlackBerry will create the profile items with this setting set to 'On' by default.
    based on your posted instructions....where would I find the reminders?
    04-10-10 05:32 PM
    Good to hear.

Trust me the Beta team is a group of different carriers, devices and OS's that are tested fully..

There could be hic up's here and there. But the official versions are not dropped until things have been worked out...

If users are having issues, either a bad install. Another 3rd party app causing the problem. We have seen this before....

But any other users having issues, we suggest you send your info off to the developer for further responses.
    I have sent a message to the developer...no response yet.

interesting thing though...for contact alerts...I can get the desired effect for the email but not for the phone.
    04-10-10 05:35 PM
    based on your posted instructions....where would I find the reminders?
    You mean in the App it self, correct?
    04-10-10 05:42 PM
    You mean in the App it self, correct?
    Anywhere.

I have tried to turn off everything and I can't figure out why it doesn't work.
    04-10-10 05:55 PM
    Anywhere.

I have tried to turn off everything and I can't figure out why it doesn't work.
    Go to sounds and then look for set ringtones/alert and then set the ones you are using to led off.

04-10-10 06:04 PM
341 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD