Can Tour 9630 users now use the 5.0 version?
    04-09-10 04:24 PM
    Can Tour 9630 users now use the 5.0 version?
    Yes
    04-09-10 04:25 PM
    My latest either bug, or I am just doing something wrong.

Previously, I had my phone set to Disco. Worked fine before and works fine with my new version 3.

But then I went into Berrybuzz settings and created contact specific LEDs for my home phone number and others.

When I just dialed my blackberry from my home phone, it did not use the new setting.

Hopefully I am just doing something wrong. Let me know if I need to provide more specific info here.....
    04-09-10 04:32 PM
    3.0.58 online now with some minor adjustments.

pushed to mobihand shortly if not already
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz
    Last edited by smcoldBB; 04-09-10 at 04:48 PM.
    04-09-10 04:33 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue with incoming calls? I currently have my set to disco default, and the colors only flash one cycle for one ring, and then stops, then flashes white. On the older version the disco colors would continue to cycle until the phone stops ringing. Am I doing something wrong here? Can someone help me please?????

TIA
    04-09-10 04:57 PM
    My latest either bug, or I am just doing something wrong.

Previously, I had my phone set to Disco. Worked fine before and works fine with my new version 3.

But then I went into Berrybuzz settings and created contact specific LEDs for my home phone number and others.

When I just dialed my blackberry from my home phone, it did not use the new setting.

Hopefully I am just doing something wrong. Let me know if I need to provide more specific info here.....
    I just tried the exact same thing and it failed.
    04-09-10 04:57 PM
    Well, I will download 3.0.58 and see what happens.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 05:09 PM
    Threw on 3.0.58....

Didn't do anything for the "blacked out screens" option problem I reported and also did nothing for the contact alert/ringtone prob above.

Also upon first dialing from my home phone the disco blinked once, and then stopped. Rerang and it was fine.

04-09-10 05:24 PM
    These new versions need to be redone...nothing is working the way it should.
    04-09-10 05:27 PM
    I guess you could call us beta testers.

04-09-10 05:36 PM
    I guess you could call us beta testers.

Well, I know it is only $2 but I didn't pay to be a beta tester.

I have purchased berrybuzz, smartalerts, berrypopup, berrymail for myself and have also purchased berrybuzz for others as gifts (just because I think their apps are good.)

I just want it to work...right off the bat.
    04-09-10 05:48 PM
    So I don't mind paying for the upgrade- I am a bit bummed that within individual profiles you cant set one for a BBM contact- unless I am missing something- Seems silly for a blackberry app not to have this option IMO
    04-09-10 05:52 PM

I have purchased berrybuzz, smartalerts, berrypopup, berrymail for myself and have also purchased berrybuzz for others as gifts (just because I think their apps are good.)

I agree. I gladly paid for the upgrade. And I know ultimately these bugs will get worked out. But for Bellshare.....I am quite surprised at the number of issues.

Oh well.....

04-09-10 06:00 PM

Please Don't consider yourself a beta tester ,consider yourself a lucky customer.
    Most 3rd party developers drop builds walk away with many un-happy users coming from it.
    This is not the case with Bellshare so give it some time end result will be rewarding.
    04-09-10 06:02 PM
    incoming call LED is trumping the individual contacts LED. I set the incomig to green and contact (home number) to disco police. I get the green incoming not the disco police. I turn off the incoming LED and I get nothing from the contact LED.
    04-09-10 06:07 PM
    Please Don't consider yourself a beta tester ,consider yourself a lucky customer.
    Most 3rd party developers drop builds walk away with many un-happy users coming from it.
    This is not the case with Bellshare so give it some time end result will be rewarding.

Bellshare is on point...until now I have not had a problem with them (save the whole e-gift fiasco...not their fault though). I am a fan totally...just disappointed in this version at the moment. There is a lot to manipulate in order to get it setup and then to find out it doesn't work like it is supposed to, is disheartening.

But by no means does this mean I am going to uninstall and bash them.
    04-09-10 06:13 PM
    I installed this new update and everything has been working great on my Tour! I love this new update!
    04-09-10 06:20 PM
    Why oh why did I purchase this through Appworld? And when I say "this" I mean the original. Now I gotta wait to upgrade until they get it, who knows when that'll be? *sigh*
    04-09-10 06:23 PM
    Just keeps getting better and better! And yet for some, it's never enough. It has worked as advertised since I bought it, not one problem. Love this app! My BB hasn't made a sound in many months. Sits in a cradle either on my desk or in the car and lets me know whats what at a glance.
    04-09-10 06:39 PM
    Just keeps getting better and better! And yet for some, it's never enough. It has worked as advertised since I bought it, not one problem. Love this app! My BB hasn't made a sound in many months. Sits in a cradle either on my desk or in the car and lets me know whats what at a glance.
    I never said it wasn't enough. I said it isn't working well. If it is user error inwill be the first one to say so. As it stands right now there are a couple of issues. When I have a chance to dig into this new version and figure work arounds or whatever I am doing wrong I will.

I have total faith in Bellshare.

04-09-10 06:59 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the LED alert for Viigo not stopping? I've tried everything, disabling, enabling, switching pulse lengths... Etc. Obviously a battery pull works, but its a pain to do that for every viigo alert lol

04-09-10 08:35 PM
    anyone able to get socialscope alerts to work? Im not gonna uninstall either. Nor would I ever bash developers who are able to do something I can not do, however, this update hasnt worked well for me at all. hopefully its fixed
    04-09-10 08:52 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the LED alert for Viigo not stopping? I've tried everything, disabling, enabling, switching pulse lengths... Etc. Obviously a battery pull works, but its a pain to do that for every viigo alert lol

Here's a workaround: get one of the little apps in this thread. I got StopLED after being annoyed by a BerryBuzz notification that wouldn't turn off.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/loo...mgeeks-426291/
    04-09-10 09:00 PM
    I wish bellshare would update berrybuzz to work with empower threaded SMS and crunch SMS.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-09-10 10:55 PM
    Did anyone get the contact alerts option to work?
    04-09-10 11:08 PM
341 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD