BerryBuzz v3.0.57 released :
    New in Version 3.0
    - Major rework of the user interface (Includes option to black out all screens)
    - Added support for instango, BeejiveIM, IM+, WhatsApp, Skype, MySpace, Twitter (RIM), TweetGenius, UberTwitter, SocialScope, OpenBeak, Viigo, ebay App, MeterBerry
    - Addded option to vibrate while ringing for all notifications
    - Added 4 new colors and 12 new LED disco colors
    - Added support for stacking 2 LED colors for even more color variations
    - Added contact LEDs that let you assign LED colors to calls/SMS/e-mails from specific contacts
    - Added option to vibrate/play sound when call connected/disconnected
    - Many bug fixes
    OS 4.2.1 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

OS 4.7 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

OS 5.0 and higher : http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

Edit : v2.x license key does not work with v3.x!
    BerryWeather Upgrade Policy : www.bellshare.com • View topic - BerryWeather 2.0 Upgrade FAQ
    Last edited by PDM; 04-09-10 at 05:58 PM.
    04-09-10 03:25 AM
    Nice! Thanks for the info. Like the stacked colors idea. Think I'll upgrade tomorrow, too tired now and need some sleep.

FWIW, your link to the upgrade policy points to BerryWeather not BerryBuzz. Easy enough to get to the Buzz upgrade policy from there though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 03:52 AM
    Nice...just got my email saying there was an upgrade but needed to pay the $1.99 so thought id check on here to see what the upgrade is about.

Some nice features there though...
    04-09-10 04:07 AM
    I like BerryBuzz, I hate going through the setup every few months. This will be the third time since I bought my Tour. It would be nice if there was a way to save all your settings and transfer them into the upgrade. With all the blinking and beeping and vibrating that can be assigned to everything, I need a spread sheet to keep it all straight.
    04-09-10 04:13 AM
    i just got the same Email for Berrybuzz.... 2 bucks isnt bad to upgrade it though
    04-09-10 04:45 AM
    Not sure if they consider this a bug, but does anybody know if this version made it so when your phone is in bedside mode that it does NOT vibrate if you have your bedside mode settings set to "all alerts off"? Or if I'm just an ***** and don't have something set up right, does anyone know how I need to set it up to make it not vibrate while in bedside mode?
    04-09-10 04:54 AM
    got the e-mail, took the 7-day trial version and of course couldn't register because i have 2.x from before 2/1/10. so i tried the new ring options, and it was definitely enough to convince me to plop the $1.99 immediately. the several disco options are pretty cool, especially the strobing "Disco Police" for missed calls, and the color stacking is pretty nice too (although I can see it being confusing for multiple alerts simultaneously).
    04-09-10 05:05 AM
    What is blackout all screens?

04-09-10 05:18 AM
    BerryBuzz rocks. Best app going.
    04-09-10 05:48 AM
    I like BerryBuzz, I hate going through the setup every few months. This will be the third time since I bought my Tour. It would be nice if there was a way to save all your settings and transfer them into the upgrade. With all the blinking and beeping and vibrating that can be assigned to everything, I need a spread sheet to keep it all straight.
    You can back up all your settings. Scroll the menu and click Backup then when you upgrade or reinstall you just 'restore' settings and you are away - saves a lot of time.
    04-09-10 05:48 AM
    What is blackout all screens?

This settings is simply cosmetic. When enabled the background on the settings screen is black instead of white
    Last edited by SenorLoco; 04-09-10 at 06:08 AM.
    04-09-10 05:56 AM
    Downloaded to checkout the changes and use the trail version until I could see see what they did... I purchased the upgrade within an hour... I'm impressed... great job Bellshare!!!
    04-09-10 06:27 AM
    So this is why the CracBerry forum rocks !!!!!!! we get all the info. first........LOL
    04-09-10 06:47 AM
    What a load of crap. I just purchased this software in jan of this year and I have to purchase a new key??? BS

This company is pathetic, their customer service does not even exist.
    04-09-10 06:54 AM
    Upgraded a little while ago and I think it's worth $1.99 if you really like customizing your LED.
    04-09-10 07:01 AM
    Much easier to use now. Bellshare keeps getting better and better and...
    04-09-10 07:16 AM
    I'm on stock Tour OS 4.7 but in my email notification, it looks like my purchase from back in August was the 4.2-4.6 or higher version. It has always worked fine for me but I was curious if it made a difference or not.....

04-09-10 07:24 AM
    What a load of crap. I just purchased this software in jan of this year and I have to purchase a new key??? BS

This company is pathetic, their customer service does not even exist.
    No, you DO NOT have to purchase anything. You can choose to continue to use the app that you bought and pay nothing!!!!
    Or, you can try it and see if the update is worth the $1.99. (And then go back to the original version and still pay nothing OR decide to cough up the $1.99 for a better functioning app.)
    Or, you can continue to complain about a very good app that the developer spent a lot of time improving his product. (I personally think it is a good upgrade and worth the 2 bucks!)
    04-09-10 08:12 AM
    doing the trial on this update. question, what does a person have to do to go back to the old version if they decide there is not enough changes to pay the $2 upgrade fee.

My complaint about the upgrade fee for any app is this. I paid for this app and have been using it, and getting people to get it also. Then they come out with what they call a major update and want to charge $2 for the update. Well that is fine and dandy, but I paid the same price for that app 8 months ago, and now people that are buying the app for the first time are getting the updated version for the same price I paid for it. So now I or any user that bought this app already are going to be paying $2 more for it then anybody buying the app today for the first time. If the update is worth $2, then why not charge $2 more for the app?

but it is what it is I guess.
    04-09-10 08:12 AM
    how do you set the blackout setting. I cant find it anywhere in the settings on berrybuzz. Also, when I goto settings, and try to change something, I back out and it asks to save, discard, ect, I hit save and nothing happens. It stays on the settings screen. the only way to get out of the settings screen is to hit discard.

Anybody have any ideas. did a battery pull, set all permissions to allow. going to do a battery pull again and see what happens.
    04-09-10 08:23 AM
    I just upgraded from the last recent 2.xx version, and it was free for me. I'm surprised that some paid $1.99. Hmmm...
    04-09-10 08:29 AM
    I just upgraded from the last recent 2.xx version, and it was free for me. I'm surprised that some paid $1.99. Hmmm...
    Same here...I dunno.

Although the "Disco" setting is gone, I will survive. Nice to see Twitter app support!! Yea!!!!!!
    04-09-10 08:37 AM
    [QUOTE=trucksmoveamerica;4965135]how do you set the blackout setting. I cant find it anywhere in the settings on berrybuzz.QUOTE]

Open BerryBuzz. Scroll to top and there are two icons directly across from the Berry Buzz name. Click on the "gears" icon and then scroll to bottom to "blackout all screens".
    04-09-10 08:39 AM
    Same here...I dunno.

Although the "Disco" setting is gone, I will survive. Nice to see Twitter app support!! Yea!!!!!!
    There are now a bunch of disco settings at the bottom of LED color choices.
    04-09-10 08:43 AM
    Not sure if they consider this a bug, but does anybody know if this version made it so when your phone is in bedside mode that it does NOT vibrate if you have your bedside mode settings set to "all alerts off"? Or if I'm just an ***** and don't have something set up right, does anyone know how I need to set it up to make it not vibrate while in bedside mode?

I paid for this app a few months ago and have used it off and on and would love to pay for the upgrade fee if the app wasn't a total POS for those of us who set their phones to "all alerts off" at night. BerryBuzz still flashes the LED and listens to your reminders regardless.

They need to fix the existing "bug" which should properly read your profile settings OR allow a time stamp to disable. Until then it's worthless to me and as shown above, to others.
    04-09-10 08:43 AM
341 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD