Hey guys/gals,

Do you have the latest version of v 2.x of berrybuzz? I can't find it anywhere online since it its been upgraded to the v 3. Anyone still have v2 cod files lying around?

Thanks!
    04-16-10 11:46 PM
    *bump*?
    04-17-10 11:38 AM
    Here you go...it's version 2.1.35 (alx and cod inside the zip).

berrybuzz2.1.35.zip
    04-17-10 12:52 PM
    Thanks but I was wondering if this is this the free or full version?
    04-17-10 01:01 PM
    I don't think BerryBuzz had a free version. There was a limited time trial.
    04-17-10 01:07 PM
    ok so is this the limited trial version or the full version?
    04-17-10 01:13 PM
    Here you go...it's version 2.1.35 (alx and cod inside the zip).

berrybuzz2.1.35.zip
    he posted the trial. Please do not discuss warez/pirated material on this forum. I was also looking for the trial.

lovin: thanks! i think its the storm version though, since I keep getting the "touch" error thing. any luck on the curve version? Thanks again!
    04-17-10 02:14 PM
    lovin: thanks! i think its the storm version though, since I keep getting the "touch" error thing. any luck on the curve version? Thanks again!
    Hmmm...now I'm stumped bc I don't have a storm. That's what I used on my Tour (after upgrading from the Curve). Have you checked the thread on the update to v3? Someone there was asking the same thing and I thought someone (the developer?) posted an OTA version of 2.x and commented on the Storm question.

I wish I could be more help but am out on the Fatboy riding today as the weather is too nice to pass up! I can check later so let me know what you find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 02:51 PM
    Okay, thanks. I wasn't discussing any Pirated version I was just asking what this specific version was. But thanks
    04-17-10 05:04 PM
    contact bellshare support and we will get you a link for version 2.2

Bellshare GmbH - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software
    04-17-10 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD