i paid for my old version of berrybuzz. now ive upgraded and when i try to register with my old code i get this message

"the license code entered is only for version 2.x. You will need a new activation code for version 3.x"

How do i get a new code?
    04-12-10 11:19 PM
    Have you emailed bellshare

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 12:58 AM
    i paid for my old version of berrybuzz. now ive upgraded and when i try to register with my old code i get this message

"the license code entered is only for version 2.x. You will need a new activation code for version 3.x"

How do i get a new code?
    The upgrade costs $1.99 for previous owners. New users have to pay $5.99

I received an email telling me I could upgrade for $1.99. If you didn't receive it and would like to upgrade, contact Bellshare.
    04-13-10 01:07 AM
    The upgrade costs $1.99 for previous owners. New users have to pay $5.99

I received an email telling me I could upgrade for $1.99. If you didn't receive it and would like to upgrade, contact Bellshare.
    When i tried to upgrade. It said 2.99 for a upgrade #fail. Then it wouldnt let me download it. When it attempted to download, it pretended to download the new one and actually didnt. I cant uninstall bebuzz now matter what I do. Looks like i am going to have to wipe my phone completely
    04-13-10 01:50 AM
    When i tried to upgrade. It said 2.99 for a upgrade #fail. Then it wouldnt let me download it. When it attempted to download, it pretended to download the new one and actually didnt. I cant uninstall bebuzz now matter what I do. Looks like i am going to have to wipe my phone completely
    Did you purchase BerryBuzz 2.x through AppWorld?
    04-13-10 03:07 AM
    i figured it out. i had to log into my crackberry store account and send the link for the upgrade and in the link is where i had to pay $1.99 for it. thanks everyone tho
    04-13-10 08:28 AM
    Did you purchase BerryBuzz 2.x through AppWorld?

I purchased BerryBuzz 2.x through AppWorld, how can I upgrade for the $1.99? Thank you for your help!
    04-13-10 11:52 AM
    I purchased BerryBuzz 2.x through AppWorld, how can I upgrade for the $1.99? Thank you for your help!
    You will have to open 'My World' in AppWorld and login by selecting 'Log In' from the BlackBerry menu. You should see your BeBuzz 2.x purchase. Open it and you should be offered the upgrade to BeBuzz 3.

Are you getting any error messages when doing this?

Unfortunately AppWorld does not allow pricings lower than $2.99, so we were forced to offer the upgrade at AppWorld at the higher price. We are not happy with this situation and hope AppWorld in future will adjust this limitation at least for upgrades.
    04-13-10 11:58 AM
    You will have to open 'My World' in AppWorld and login by selecting 'Log In' from the BlackBerry menu. You should see your BeBuzz 2.x purchase. Open it and you should be offered the upgrade to BeBuzz 3.

Are you getting any error messages when doing this?

Unfortunately AppWorld does not allow pricings lower than $2.99, so we were forced to offer the upgrade at AppWorld at the higher price. We are not happy with this situation and hope AppWorld in future will adjust this limitation at least for upgrades.
    OK, I did this and it said that BerryBuzz was "unistalled" for some reason even though 2.x has been working fine for me. It had the option to "reinstall" so I did that. It know shows up in my applications as 3.0.59 but it is still the same 2.x version I had been using. It also never asked for $2.99 anywhere. If I go back into My World it still has the button to reinstall instead of upgrade. I hope this all makes sense to you, lol
    04-13-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD