That's right. Works for me now too. Thanks heaps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 09:01 PM
    I went to upgrade from 3.1.11 to 3.1.12 and I was charged $5.95. Is there any way I can get that back?
    09-15-10 10:25 PM
    When I bought my Bold 9700 in June I downloaded & paid for BeBuzz from the Crackberry app store. Now I just upgraded to the newest version but when I go to my options and click BeBuzz it says Beta Version has expired and the site doesn't work when I type it in my browser to go to. I don't want to pay $6 again for the same app and my colors are still working there is just no way to edit them. Now when I go to manage my apps it's not even listed but it's in my downloads folder. I am beyond confused right now. I know now it's called BerryBuzz and maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm really frustrated because I didn't even really need the upgrade. Can anyone help?
    09-17-10 07:06 PM
    When I bought my Bold 9700 in June I downloaded & paid for BeBuzz from the Crackberry app store. Now I just upgraded to the newest version but when I go to my options and click BeBuzz it says Beta Version has expired and the site doesn't work when I type it in my browser to go to. I don't want to pay $6 again for the same app and my colors are still working there is just no way to edit them. Now when I go to manage my apps it's not even listed but it's in my downloads folder. I am beyond confused right now. I know now it's called BerryBuzz and maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm really frustrated because I didn't even really need the upgrade. Can anyone help?
    Go to Bellshare - BerryBuzz on your BlackBerry and redownload BerryBuzz 3.1.12. Simply install over your copy and it should work again. No need to repurchase.
    09-17-10 07:11 PM
    I am having a problem with having contact's under the 'Contact LED'... I add the contact and set the colors I want and it works great except after a couple of days I will notice I received a text message from the person but its not following the color code I have setup under 'Contact LED'. I will go to the settings screen and see the contact is still under there but the only thing I notice that is different is that the picture that is associated to that contact is gone and has the picture of a contact with no picture.... that make sense? lol
    09-19-10 05:13 PM
    I am having a problem with having contact's under the 'Contact LED'... I add the contact and set the colors I want and it works great except after a couple of days I will notice I received a text message from the person but its not following the color code I have setup under 'Contact LED'. I will go to the settings screen and see the contact is still under there but the only thing I notice that is different is that the picture that is associated to that contact is gone and has the picture of a contact with no picture.... that make sense? lol
    Did you make any changes to the contact (changing phone number, name or something) during these days?
    09-19-10 05:57 PM
    No I did not....

Lol, I was not even expecting such a fast response... nice!
    Last edited by jstarett; 09-19-10 at 06:02 PM.
    09-19-10 05:59 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD