BerryBuzz just had a major update (3.0.57).

My first impressions are very positive.

The interface is vastly improved making setting LED colors and reviewing your current settings much easier.

They have added a few new colors that are standard, new disco options and two color flashes. There should be very little difficulty in setting up unique LED color combos for any event you need. Remembering all of them you have set is another story.

They added details on how to get rid of the short red LED flash before the actual LED color set in BerryBuzz.

Added coverage for a few new programs, including BerryWeather, UberTwitter etc.

The biggest addition leads me to my question. You can now set alerts for Contacts. I was able to delete all of my SmartAlerts alerts. LED alerts in BerryBuzz were much easier to set up and offered more LED control. Anybody else tried this and still find they need SmartAlerts? Calendar alerts (which I did not use) is the only option I can think of off hand.
    04-09-10 12:46 PM
    I upgraded also. It's so much better but I still have use for smart alerts because I have the @domain.com being used and not individual led contacts in smart alerts
    04-09-10 12:51 PM
    I forgot you can set @domain.com alerts. I had most of my alerts paired down to specific people. Maybe I will have to revisit that . ..
    04-09-10 12:54 PM
    Hmm i just checked my app world and it doesn't show an upgrade available for download? Do we have to repurchase this new version?
    04-09-10 05:49 PM
    My update was 1.99. Well worth it. Works flawless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD