I took the BerryBuzz update to 3.0.57..I was impressed by the ability to set different LED colors for different contacts -- unfortunately it does not work!..regardless what I set for my individual contacts, I get the disco setting that I have set for all calls..has anyone experienced this problem?..any solutions??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 07:19 PM
    You should probably upgrade to version .59 The issue might be fixed.
    04-15-10 07:22 PM
    Contact LEDs work for email and SMS but not for phone calls. Version .59 does not fix the problem and Bellshare is ignoring all the posts on their website forum from people complaining about it.
    04-15-10 09:26 PM
    And not working correctly with IM+ on my phone.
    04-15-10 09:52 PM
    I have already provided pfluger with information regarding this issue and he has stated in aonther thread that they are working on getting this fixed.
    04-15-10 09:58 PM
    I have already provided pfluger with information regarding this issue and he has stated in aonther thread that they are working on getting this fixed.
    I just checked and this issue has been raised in the Bellshare forums too. Nothing new there, but worth a look. Be sure to post if / when / how this gets resolved.
    04-16-10 08:14 AM
    thanks for all your help..I don't see anywhere to update to v59..however the custom LED did work intermittently last night for SMS..I will keep you all posted if I get any updates..
    04-16-10 01:20 PM
    thanks for all your help..I don't see anywhere to update to v59..however the custom LED did work intermittently last night for SMS..I will keep you all posted if I get any updates..
    When you have BerryBuzz open, hit the BB menu key and select "Check for Update" in the menu. That should take you to the .59 download. This was available shortly after .57 came out (same day).
    04-16-10 01:31 PM
    does anyone know what is different in .59??
    Just bug fixes??
    Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for asking, found out on bellshare forums!
    Last edited by tappsmith; 04-16-10 at 01:50 PM.
    04-16-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD