Just got the email...I'm updating now! Sucks it costs another $2.99 though...
    07-10-09 08:18 AM
    didn't cost me anything. it said Free Upgrade above the buy button and added $2.99 and $0.00 to my cart. I just went back through and clicked buy again and i got it for free.
    07-10-09 08:50 AM
    didn't cost me anything. it said Free Upgrade above the buy button and added $2.99 and $0.00 to my cart. I just went back through and clicked buy again and i got it for free.
    You probably downloaded the "trial" version. It shows as $2.99 for me, not worth it for the upgrade on this app IMHO.
    07-10-09 02:26 PM
    if you purchased on june 25th or later it's free.
    07-10-09 02:28 PM
    If you've purchased it within the past few weeks, your upgrade is free.
    I wish we didn't have to pay that extra $2.99. The only thing I like about this update is the "disco" LED light.

If they came out with an additional upgrade with a "vib and ring" option for SMS, E-Mail, and MMS, I may consider purchasing the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 02:49 PM
    if not I will live with the old version - I sent bellshare an email asking the question
    07-10-09 05:56 PM
    how do i customize a color? it would let me change the color in the simple slection
    07-10-09 06:18 PM
    how do i customize a color? it would let me change the color in the simple slection
    Tap, and then place your finger on the color selector and move with your finger, as if you were scrolling.
    07-10-09 07:04 PM
    How can we download 1.x? I have the beta installed, but I'm not paying for an update or any future Bellshare products. I consider it a minor update, yet Bellshare labeled it as 2.x. The only thing I find more useful is the disco feature.

Because my beta expires in a few more days, I wanted to go ahead and download 1.x, but Mobihand will not let me. It only gives me the option to buy the upgrade. When I contacted customer support, they said their records showed me as purchasing 2.x in April, which is impossible. So, now I can't download 1.x.
    07-10-09 08:16 PM
    Won't buy anymore Bellshare products beacuse they are charging 2.99 for something that should've worked correctly when I paid 5.99.
    07-10-09 10:12 PM
    Tap, and then place your finger on the color selector and move with your finger, as if you were scrolling.
    nope, didn't work, any other solutions?
    07-10-09 11:11 PM
    I have a blue tooth keyboard that will let me work it, but that's cause it has arrow keys. To do it from just the Storm i clicked the change to Numbers option, and then just played around with the Red, Blue and Green settings. I found some cool color combos that i didn't know that's how you got that color.
    07-11-09 03:38 AM
    all my other 3rd party apps have free updates,WHY not this one (i wont)
    07-11-09 06:16 AM
    How can we download 1.x? I have the beta installed, but I'm not paying for an update or any future Bellshare products. I consider it a minor update, yet Bellshare labeled it as 2.x. The only thing I find more useful is the disco feature.

Because my beta expires in a few more days, I wanted to go ahead and download 1.x, but Mobihand will not let me. It only gives me the option to buy the upgrade. When I contacted customer support, they said their records showed me as purchasing 2.x in April, which is impossible. So, now I can't download 1.x.
    Hurry over to App World that's what I had to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 07:50 AM
    I can understand charging for a major upgrade, which this could be considered seeing as more things are customizable and some new features are added. My complaint as with others it seems, is no update was ever put out to patch up a lot of the glitches/problems from the original build.
    07-11-09 08:11 AM
    pfluger from Bellshare covered this in another thread... The version available in the Mobihand App Store for some reason isn't the OS 4.7 (read: Storm compatible) version. Most of it will work, except the custom color selector.

To fix this, you need to go to http://m.bellshare.com/BerryBuzz and download the trial of the OS 4.7+ version, then pop in the activation code you received from Mobihand when you purchased the upgrade. I had this issue too, and downloading the correct version worked wonders.
    07-11-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD