Did anyone else get this e-mail?

"BerryBuzz, which you previously purchased for your mobile device, has been updated to version 1.0.25. "

I went to download it, but that's the version that I bought? Is this another false alarm like the Poynt update?
    03-08-09 02:35 PM
    Did anyone else get this e-mail?

"BerryBuzz, which you previously purchased for your mobile device, has been updated to version 1.0.25. "

I went to download it, but that's the version that I bought? Is this another false alarm like the Poynt update?
    How long ago did you buy it? Also consider that its possible the email is a mass email for all who've bought the app- they may not have bought it the same time as you; so for some, an update is what it is.

I could be wrong though.....
    03-08-09 02:41 PM
    I purchased this a few days ago and got this e-mail as well. When I went to download it, it was the same version - decided to download it anyway and all the settings are the same as before. I guess it could have been a mass e-mail sent out to everyone
    03-09-09 01:14 AM
    I got the same "update" message having purchased BerryBuzz literally a couple of hours earlier from Mobihand. It must be a generic message that is sent to everyone who buys it and asks for updates without regard to when the purchase happened. Now if I could only get it to recognize the registration number!!
    03-09-09 08:45 AM
    i'm wondering how you get any updates that berrybuzz puts out. i purchased it last week some time & want to be sure i have any updates. i haven't rec'd any emails from berrybuzz - at least none since i purchased the product. anyone know how we're supposed to get the updates for it? surely we don't have to buy it everytime to get the most up to date version - or at least not for the free updates!
    03-12-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD