I have been having a few problems with BerryBuzz on the Storm2. I had the Storm1 for 12 months and used BerryBuzz on it for about 9 of those months without any problems whatsoever.

However when I have updated to the Storm2 with the correct version of BerryBuzz installed I get the following problems:

1. The profiles do not link with the application. So if I am on 'Normal', and I set the settings for BerryBuzz, and then switch to 'Silent', all the messages will stay silent but if I get a call on 'Silent' or even 'Vibrate', then the full ringtone will blaze through the speakers which is very annoying when in meetings and whatnot.

2. I obviously have certain tones assigned to certain notifications. However, if I get an SMS, text or whatever WHILST I'm using the phone (i.e. pressing buttons) then the tone of the notification will change to something that I haven't assigned. For example, my SMS tone is 'bb_ready' but if I get an SMS whilst using the phone it will change to something entirely different. I don't want this to happen.

I just want the Storm2 to act the same as the Storm1. When I put the phone on Normal I want all of my notifications to sound, when I put it on Silent, I want all the notifications to just show the LED, when I put it on Vibrate I want all the notifications to vibrate, and so on.

Can I please have help? I have posted in the 3rd Party forum, but I don't think it's a fault with the software, perhaps it is a Storm2 issue.

I would really, really appreciate som help.

Thank you.
    12-11-09 06:53 PM
    I'm sorry I have BeBuzz and haven't experienced those issues. The only thing I've had happen is when I get say any email and open that email I still have to go the main message icon and click it for the LED notification to go away.

Have you contacted Berry Buzz and see what they say? I wish I could be of more help. Hope all goes well...keep us posted
    12-11-09 07:45 PM
    I'm just leaving New York on my way back home in London. I still have this profiles issue. Can anyone help at all?
    12-16-09 02:38 PM
    I'm sorry I have BeBuzz and haven't experienced those issues. The only thing I've had happen is when I get say any email and open that email I still have to go the main message icon and click it for the LED notification to go away.

Have you contacted Berry Buzz and see what they say? I wish I could be of more help. Hope all goes well...keep us posted

Dont know if you saw this, but i found the setting berrybuzz > settings > Clear LED and reminders on: <changed to first trackball / keybaord activity>

this way if i get an email i dont ahve to acutally open up the email to clear hte light. i just ahve to press the screen anywhere.
    12-16-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD