I paid the $5.95 after 4 days into the trial....I was sent an activation code, and when I enter it in at the License number and hitting register, it is telling me the code is invalid. Am I doing something wrong here??
    05-08-09 08:24 PM
    No one has had this issue?
    05-09-09 09:49 AM
    Mine was the same way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 02:24 PM
    Did you input your PIN in capital letters when you bought it?
    05-09-09 03:41 PM
    My pin was all numbers. The registration/activation code is reading as invalid.

rbaird - how did you fix it?
    05-09-09 04:33 PM
    My pin was all numbers. The registration/activation code is reading as invalid.

rbaird - how did you fix it?
    Not sure if you thought to do this...but a quick email to Bellshare's customer support address would probably solve the problem really easily.

My guess is you'll find a support address in your confirmation email or on the product's page on Crackberry.
    05-11-09 04:24 PM
    Yeah I emailed them last Friday. No response yet.

Not sure if you thought to do this...but a quick email to Bellshare's customer support address would probably solve the problem really easily.

My guess is you'll find a support address in your confirmation email or on the product's page on Crackberry.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:48 PM
    I am having the same problem with berrybuzz I emailed their customer support and got nothing.
    07-12-09 03:14 PM
    berrybuzz just replied back to my email and the problem was that I had 1.0 on the phone and my code was for 2.0.
    07-12-09 04:03 PM
    Oh goodness! All I want is the activation code for the BerryBuzz 2.0. I have the correct PIN but the activation code they gave me was for BerryBuzz 1.5. My 7 day trial is over and I really miss the lights as my indicators.... all I want is that activation code - I hope they reply to my email ASAP with it!
    07-25-09 09:37 PM
    No one has had this issue?
    The same thing happened to me. I contacted Handango about it and they are going to contact Berrybuzz about it. I guess it serves me right that this happened... The one time I actually PAY for software this happens!
    08-20-09 03:21 PM
    When i had this issue after updating an OS they told me to go into the registration code line of the options and remove a letter or character. Then save and exit the program. Open it up again and put that letter or character back in the code and save. It should work now. Worked for me when i did it
    08-21-09 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD