Its not a huge issue but one I figured someone could enlighten me on. It really only happens about 50% of the time, which is kind of what baffled me about it.
    In a nutshell, the led wont stop flashing after recieving and reading a message untill I exit messages/return to the home screen.
    I tried searching "berrybuzz" and "led keeps flashing". First search was a whole lot of reading with nothing to do with my issue...second search was mainly service indicator related. Just wanted to cover my arse!
    07-13-09 10:15 AM
    Same here, it's a known issue. But as you stated it's not huge issue, i can live with it.
    07-13-09 10:22 AM
    Same here, it's a known issue. But as you stated it's not huge issue, i can live with it.
    Definitely no biggie...just thought it might've been some setting conflict like when ya get the first flash red, then the chosen berrybuzz color type of thing. But if its a known issue then I guess thats good news....sorta!

Thank ya!
    07-13-09 10:28 AM
    Yeah, well hopefully since they made us PAY for the update they could make a update with the fixes and not charge us!
    07-13-09 11:15 AM
    When you start up the app from an install, it has a opoup that tells you to turn off reminders to stop unwanted LED flashes.

Also there is a setting for clearing the LED flash on
    "opening messaging app" or "first trackball/keyboard activity".

I have mine set to the latter, and no issues.
    07-13-09 11:56 AM
    When you start up the app from an install, it has a opoup that tells you to turn off reminders to stop unwanted LED flashes.

Thank you, nulldog- this actually worked for me! That's why I love this site- I always run across solutions to things I had just learned to live with.
    07-13-09 12:00 PM
    If you guys have any more problems you can check out Berrybuzz's developer site at www.bellshare.com • Index page. You can find answers and support directly from the developer themselves and the beta testers that tested it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 12:39 PM
    my custom colors options not working too. stays in red. am i not doing something right?
    07-13-09 02:38 PM
    my custom colors options not working too. stays in red. am i not doing something right?
    same thing happens to me
    07-13-09 07:02 PM

Thanks! We all are allowed Blonde moments.
    07-13-09 07:08 PM
    download the one from bellshare and not from crackberry and use your key they gave you
    07-13-09 09:13 PM
    Definitely no biggie...just thought it might've been some setting conflict like when ya get the first flash red, then the chosen berrybuzz color type of thing. But if its a known issue then I guess thats good news....sorta!

Thank ya!
    i have found that problem for me was because under the normal profile for that notification i had LED enabled, as well as LED enabled in berry buzz. If you turn off LED notification in the normal profiles and leave it on in Berry Buzz you will no longer get the initial red blink, then berry buzz colors...you will instead just get the berry buzz colors.
    07-13-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD