Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hey guys I've been looking through the forum but couldnt find an answer to this question.

I've installed berrybuzz but whenever i change my profile to no ringtones/no warnings my LED will still start flashing. Do I need to turn bebuzz completely off every time I change it to this particular profile?
    Last edited by Kompart; 10-11-10 at 03:50 AM.
    10-11-10 02:36 AM
    I think you would have to disable BerryBuzz (BeBuzz) then enable it again when you turned your sound profiles back on.
    10-11-10 07:48 AM
    I think you would have to disable BerryBuzz (BeBuzz) then enable it again when you turned your sound profiles back on.
    Exactly what I was going to say. If it's not disabled, changing profiles will be like ****.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 07:51 AM
    Above answers are correct.

Another thing you can do, but this is only if you have a certain consistent time that
    you turn your profiles off everyday or on certain days is to just use the mute feature
    that's on the BerryBuzz app itself.
    10-11-10 12:22 PM
    alright guys thanks for the answer but how do i mute the app itself?
    10-11-10 01:24 PM
    alright guys thanks for the answer but how do i mute the app itself?
    You'll find the feature for the mute schedule in the settings.
    10-11-10 01:49 PM
    That feature I believe is only available on the full version, could be wrong though. I have the full version and only remember having the option to schedule to turn it off once I purchased it.

10-11-10 11:39 PM
    I have the full version of BerryBuzz and absolutely love it. I too have noticed it overrides the 'All Alerts Off' profile in all OS versions I've used (.5xx, .714, .862, .979). Instead of disabling BerryBuzz when I wanted the LED off, I created a new profile and customized each category to my liking. (Such as I want the LED to let me know if I missed a call but no sound and no vibrate).

10-12-10 08:54 AM
    I have just got a new BB curve and i am unable to down load bebuzz!! Im from the UK.

When i try to Purchase it for 4 it gives me a error code 3300 ( when i am fully logged in) also, when i try to downlaod it form bellshare it only gives me $ option??

Help i love this app!! X
    10-13-10 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD