So I have BerryBuzz 2.1.35 on my 9700 running OS .330

The only problem I notice that I am having with the app is when I receive an email, I get my LED light that I chose for the email, but after I open up the email, view it, and close out to the homescreen, the LED is still flashing.

The only way I can make it stop is if I go into SMS and click back out. Under Profiles, I have email LED set to OFF.
    02-05-10 09:10 AM
    So I have BerryBuzz 2.1.35 on my 9700 running OS .330
    You might try Berrybuzz 2.1.37 - that's a beta but it's been tweaked for OS 5 which does make some changes. You can DL it from the Bellshare Forums here.

I am running a 9700 / 5.0.0.423 and I'm running 2.1.37 and do not have the problem you describe. There may be some differences with .330 - I've found that RIM still seems to be changing things in OS 5 and more things work right in some versions than it others.
    02-05-10 11:55 AM
    I think I know the problem you're talking about, but what I did was simply to switch it to turn LED off for "first trackpad activity", instead of "opened message". If the thing is sitting on my table or in a car and I'm not touching it, I appreciate the light to let me know there's a new email/message. But if I'm already holding the device and looking at the homescreen (with it's own indicators at the top), I see no reason to have the LED still going off.

Just an idea...
    02-05-10 12:18 PM
    do you still have the led active in the normal profile section for the email? it might be there instead of berrybuzz
    02-05-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD