I was looking for a way to get alerts to repeat and folks here suggested BerryBuzz. It looks like exactly what I need...thanks.
    But I have a question: Everytime I open BerryBuzz it gives me the following msg: �For optimum performance of BerryBuzz you should set the �repeat notification/LED� setting to �none� for all items in your BB profiles.� Call me clueless, but where do you do this? I've looked in the places I can think of and I don't see that setting. THANKS!
    10-12-09 11:23 AM
    search for it on google. i cannot remember the solution now, just search the exact message.
    10-12-09 11:39 AM
    I was looking for a way to get alerts to repeat and folks here suggested BerryBuzz. It looks like exactly what I need...thanks.
    But I have a question: Everytime I open BerryBuzz it gives me the following msg: �For optimum performance of BerryBuzz you should set the �repeat notification/LED� setting to �none� for all items in your BB profiles.� Call me clueless, but where do you do this? I've looked in the places I can think of and I don't see that setting. THANKS!
    It's in the Set Ringtones/Alerts section. Just turn off your LED for the phone and let BerryBuzz handle it.
    10-12-09 11:45 AM
    I'm mot exactly sure what that means even though I see that also when using BerryBuzz, but I just ignored that and set my led notifications through BerryBuzz and everything seems to work fine on my end....
    Maybe I am not at "optimum performance", but everything seems to work how I have it set up....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 11:45 AM
    Go to "Options" from your home screen. Scroll down to Ring Tones/Alerts. Go to each feature (Phone, Messages, etc) and set all of them to "No" for LED and Vibrate. Save your settings and then enable and customize those slerts through BerryBuzz.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 12:08 PM
    To do it correct for all of them go to profiles go down to advanced-go into the profile u use and you will see in the list repeat notification turn it from LED flashing to none (NOTE) you will need to do this for everything messenger,facebook,etc and the reason behind this is after a while f u don't you will start having a red flashing notification for no reason and want go away unless u battery pull so I would recommend doing it. Hope this was a help
    Last edited by bessemercityburgess; 10-12-09 at 12:52 PM.
    10-12-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD