Okay, now I apologize if this is already posted somewhere...I just really would like some help. I have the newest version of BerryBuzz on my Blackberry Tour. All the LED alerts work fine, except for my email alerts...

I have set the LED notifications in my profiles to NONE as instructed, but anytime an email comes in, the LED blinks red a few times before blinking green still. And sometimes, it will blink yellow and then green (I have my emails set to green) I dont know whats wrong with it. All the other alerts I have set for SMS, MMS, BBM, work fine, but emails always blink red first...

Anyone have any insight as to why this is happening? Im running leaked version .643 but was having this problem previously on .624 and .591.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Have an solutions?

Thanks in advance, the help is greatly appreciated.
    05-06-10 01:30 AM
    I don't know because I didn't upgrade my BerryBuzz and I probably won't.

But you should always do a reboot after adding an email account when you have BerryBuzz. Click on your bebuzz icon to reset all alerts, then go to options and select BerryBuzz and make sure all your settings are like you want.
    05-06-10 03:13 AM
    Okay, I'm not exactly sure what you mean...I didn't add any new email accounts. So, should I delete all my email accounts and then resend the service books to my phone?
    05-06-10 10:42 PM
    There is no need to re-do all your email accounts. What F0nage was asking, I think, is have you tried a battery pull and resetting the device?

Also, does it do it for all your email accounts or just one?
    05-06-10 10:59 PM
    It does it for all of them... I have done multiple battery pulls and resets as I have installed new OS's and also upgraded the software. Should i try to delete berrybuzz and reinstall and then do a battery pull?
    05-06-10 11:05 PM
    I have the same problem as well. I've got a 9700 now running. .656, but it occurred on .593 too. Just with emails, and it's not consistent, though it happens more often than not.
    05-06-10 11:07 PM
    That could fix your problem, maybe try that. Also, have you had any of the previous versions? Have you set up all the LED settings on this new version, or were they restored from a previous versions backup?
    05-06-10 11:07 PM
    I have had previous versions. And it had the same issue. And w_bovine, I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone. I have reset all the LED settings, not restored. I'm gonna try to delete the app and reinstall...stay tuned...
    05-06-10 11:10 PM
    Interesting... I would send Bellshare an email explaining it. Bellshare GmbH - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software
    05-06-10 11:17 PM
    Thanks ridesno159. I emailed them, so we'll see what happens. I also deleted the app and uninstalled it, so I'm gonna redo my settings and see if that changes anything...
    05-07-10 12:18 AM
    For some reason berrybuzz does not work with SocialScope, every led i imput works except the one for Social Scope wonder what i do wrong.

Help anyone?

Thanks

and sorry for my english, it is not my native language
    05-07-10 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD