Hiya..

I want to download the BerryBuzz application but I was just wondering if i upgrade to a newer OS will it still work or will I have to pay for the application again?

Thanks
    07-24-09 04:13 PM
    It will still work, you will just need to re enter your activation code after upgrading to a newer OS.
    07-24-09 04:17 PM
    It will still work, you will just need to re enter your activation code after upgrading to a newer OS.

Sorry to hijack--what if you no longer have that code?
    07-24-09 04:19 PM
    So, theoretically when the official v.5.0 comes out, I should be able to still use the application?

Thank You
    07-24-09 04:23 PM
    Sorry to hijack--what if you no longer have that code?
    If you bought your application from say Mobihand then you can log into your account and the code will be listed there under 'your downloads' section or similar. Otherwise contact CS of the website you got it from.

If you cannot find the code you may have to purchase it again but you should not have a problem getting this from the supplier.

It's a good idea to keep note of all activation codes.
    07-24-09 04:25 PM
    What about if u get a replacement handset? lol...sorry for all the silly questions x
    07-24-09 04:31 PM
    So, theoretically when the official v.5.0 comes out, I should be able to still use the application?

Thank You
    Absolutley!

I have had Berrybuzz a since being on 4.6 and I am now using the 5.0 beta OS.

This will be the same for all your applications, the only time you may encounter a problem is if the application is not compatible with 5.0 and in that instance it will just be a matter of waiting for the app to be upgraded.

Also if you change devices then you just contact the supplier with the new device PIN and they will give you a new activation code. Nice!
    07-24-09 04:31 PM
    Yay thats greatt! Thanks Hazysky
    07-24-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD