so I did go through a few threads and read through them. no one seems to have the exact problem that i have, but regardless i tried a battery pull, i changed several settings and still nothing has changed.

I downloaded the berrybuzz free trial a couple of days ago, and everything worked fine. I liked the app so much that i decided to go ahead and buy it. after enntering my license key, etc, i did a battery pull just to make sure it was fully set up. but i turn my phone back on and there my problems start.

So what happens is when i get a text, the led does nothing whatsoever. doesnt do the blinking red light like it did before i ever installed berrybuzz, nothing. same happens when i get a call, no blinking or anything. HOWEVER, it still vibrates with the reminder alert every 10 seconds like i set it to do. it just seems like the led is completely disabled.

also i thought it would be notable to mention that when i am selecting new colors, it does not show up (for example, when selecting blue it would flash once or twice.

I do know the led works though, because when i plugged my battery back in after pulling it out, it was solid red for 10 seconds or so.

can anyone help me out? i did contact the help center for berrybuzz when i noticed the problem and no one has gotten back to me about anything, so i feel kind of left out in the open here. anything would be appreciated. thanks.
    02-09-10 07:14 PM
    after about another hour or so of messing around i figured out my problem. the clock application was set to bedside mode. i feel so stupid right now /:
    02-09-10 10:54 PM
    That will do It every time.

Glad you figured it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 06:40 AM
    Don't feel bad. I did the same thing. I was only trying the demo too and thankfully figured it out before it expired. I thought the app was screwed up. I'm soooo surprised that's not on their site as an FAQ.
    02-10-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD