ok so i bought berrybuzz a few days ago, and everything was working fine until today. when i get a call NOTHING happens, also when i get an email nothing happens either! what's going on?! when i pay for an app i expect it to work.
    07-28-09 08:57 PM
    i've tried messing with all the profiles and changing things up and nothing works. i want my money back! lol
    07-28-09 09:19 PM
    hmm a battery pull fixed it lol
    07-28-09 09:26 PM
    hmm a battery pull fixed it lol
    They usually do....
    07-28-09 10:12 PM
    Just downloaded the trial on my phone and my wifes phone, if I purchase it will she have to register for crackberry also? Could I just buy 2 copies from my log in and get 2 registration codes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 08:57 AM
    Just downloaded the trial on my phone and my wifes phone, if I purchase it will she have to register for crackberry also? Could I just buy 2 copies from my log in and get 2 registration codes?

Although signing up for CB is greatly encouraged she doesn't have to sign up. You should just be able to buy two copies and receive two activation codes.
    07-29-09 10:27 AM

I would advise you to make 2 seperate orders because they have to generate 2 registration codes for 2 different PIN#'s.
    07-29-09 10:57 AM
    Ok cool. Thank you for the replies. Hoping the incorporate more supported apps like yahoo and win live. Thought I was going to be able to get rid of the red flash all together

07-30-09 01:36 AM
    Word of advice if your led isn't working check to make sure your phone isn't still in bedside mode.
    07-30-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD