Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with BerryBuzz to have it works properly on my Storm, but I have no luck whatsoever. I'm running official OS .76 btw..

Anybody has any advice for me??

I have follow the instructions to the T but it is not working, and I feel like uninstalled the app, but I will give it another try to see if anyone can help me first.

It only works when there is an incoming calls which cause the red LED to flash once and then the color [that I set at] starts flashing really quick. Then the color that I chose to start flashing for missed call, which is nice.

With the email, it will sometimes flashes very short and quick once, and then red LED flashes only. Some other times, my LED will not flash at all.

For SMS, forget it... doesn't work at all.

I have gone thru all my setting in my sound profile, but nothing works except missed calls.

Suggestion anyone??
    05-09-09 10:17 AM
    Here is my setting:

Enable BerryBuzz: Yes
    Slow Down LED Flashing After: Never

E-mail (All)
    LED Color: Bright Turquoise
    Reminder Alert Every: 60 sec

E-mail ([email protected])
    LED Color: Bright Turquoise

SMS
    LED Color: Bright Purple

Missed Call
    LED Color: Bright Blue

Incoming Call
    LED Color: Blue
    Vibrate While Ringing: Off
    Vibrate Burst Duration: 2s
    Vibrate Pause Between Bursts: 2s

---------------------------------------------

In my Sound Prolile.. Set Ring Tones/Alerts... I set all my LED to ON
    05-09-09 10:33 AM
    Sound profile LED needs to be OFF on all of the LED colors you wanna use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 10:41 AM
    Sound profile LED needs to be OFF on all of the LED colors you wanna use.

I will give that a try and see if it will resolve the problem.
    05-09-09 10:43 AM
    I have only testing my email account for now... and it still flashes once... But after trying sending myself a few emails (10 or more), I will get one email that actually flashes continuously. This is such a nuisance to be playing around this program to get it work right..
    05-09-09 11:21 AM
    Still nothing work... only flashes very quickly ONCE and that's it.
    05-09-09 11:32 AM
    try turning the email (all) off on berry buzz...I dunno if that has anything to do with it...but mine is off and it works fine...let me check some other setting for you
    05-09-09 01:09 PM
    that's all I have that is different besides putting all the LED lights in the sound profiles to off...hope it works out for you bud!
    05-09-09 01:10 PM
    BuzzBerry is a cool app, but it conflicts with me using my LED Coverage Indicator. When i get messages of any sort, it freaks the phone out, and my Coverage indicator (flashing green light) turns off and i have to constantly go to Setup and turn it off then back on to get it to work properly again.

Cool App, just needs some refinement.
    05-09-09 02:54 PM
    BuzzBerry is a cool app, but it conflicts with me using my LED Coverage Indicator. When i get messages of any sort, it freaks the phone out, and my Coverage indicator (flashing green light) turns off and i have to constantly go to Setup and turn it off then back on to get it to work properly again.

Cool App, just needs some refinement.
    I have that problem too... It would be a cool app if it works properly like it supposed to. Right now I have to disable it and hope that there will be an update soon to fix all the clitches. I have spend so much time to configure on my Storm to work properly, but no luck whatsoever... The only thing that work nicely is a missed calls, everything else with LED being on and working properly for me is like no chance at all.
    05-09-09 03:03 PM
    I currently only use it for the reminder tone with the red light but I will test the colours in a bit. I do have a question though, has anyone been able to get yellow or orange? I tried those and it will not even test that colour. I'm curious if I have a phone problem or if it is the program or the LED is actually not capable, seeing as white isn't white either. Mine just tested as green.
    05-09-09 03:24 PM
    You have to turn off your firewall for all profiles to work in your berrybuzz. I discovered this by accident. My sms was not working but everything else was. When I turned off my firewall. The sms started working properly. You MUST turn off "LED flashing" in your active profile for all of the settings (ie sms, pin, email, missed called, etc) If you dont turn it off, the first blink will be red and then it will blink your chosen color. If you turn it off (led flashing) it will blink your chosen color.

I am genius. haha!

I hope this works for everyone having issues with their berrybuzz!!!
    05-10-09 04:51 PM
    You have to turn off your firewall for all profiles to work in your berrybuzz. I discovered this by accident. My sms was not working but everything else was. When I turned off my firewall. The sms started working properly. You MUST turn off "LED flashing" in your active profile for all of the settings (ie sms, pin, email, missed called, etc) If you dont turn it off, the first blink will be red and then it will blink your chosen color. If you turn it off (led flashing) it will blink your chosen color.

I am genius. haha!

No wonder it worked for me when I tested everything. My firewall was already off. I still can't get a yellow or orange LED though.
    Their vibrate while ringing feature still vibrates when the silent profile is selected. I emailed them and the reply I received was that RIM doesn't allow a way to monitor that. RIM seems to manage to do it themselves though, Yahoo messenger does not vibrate or notify when the silent profile is selected so I don't know what to think.
    05-10-09 06:05 PM

I am genius. haha!

Yes that will work, but it will NOT enable your green LED coverage indicator to auto turn back on
    05-10-09 07:31 PM
    Yes that will work, but it will NOT enable your green LED coverage indicator to auto turn back on
    True I found after any change to Berrybuzz I had to toggle the coverage indicator off then back on again for it to work then it was fine.
    05-10-09 07:57 PM
    I got my BerryBuzz app to work flawlessly now. It didn't work properly before due to BBLight that I have it running on my Storm. After I uninstalled BBLight, BerryBuzz WORKS perfectly!
    05-11-09 01:41 AM
    Does this app have a memory leak?

05-11-09 10:02 AM
    What firewall is everyone talking about? All mine work except PIN messages, any ida on that?
    05-11-09 10:53 AM
    I wish they'd incorporate support for Blackberry Messenger...
    05-11-09 12:01 PM
    Mine worked until after a quickpull did its thing last night. Now I cant get the LED to work at all.
    05-12-09 03:28 PM

I am genius. haha!

Thanks alot this worked... the only thing i cant figure out is when i get an sms or call my LED blinks red twice then blinks the color its assigned to blink, any ideas or solutions? BTW im using a Pearl 8110.

Thanks
    06-01-09 12:53 PM
    I wish they'd incorporate support for Blackberry Messenger...
    What are u talking about? It works for BBM......
    06-01-09 01:20 PM
    I had this problem last week. Turned out to be "Bedside Mode" was turned on. Once I turned it off, BerryBuzz started working again.
    06-01-09 01:57 PM
    Berry buzz was working fine for before i did a software update to .148. Now, in my sound profile, under "other", where is lists all the berry buzz reminders, my email one is missing (atleast im pretty sure there was an emial reminder before, lol). Under the actual berry buzz options, my email is there and i have it set up for a custom color, etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    06-03-09 11:34 PM
    Berry buzz was working fine for before i did a software update to .148. Now, in my sound profile, under "other", where is lists all the berry buzz reminders, my email one is missing (atleast im pretty sure there was an emial reminder before, lol). Under the actual berry buzz options, my email is there and i have it set up for a custom color, etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    Issues with Profiles entry with BerryBuzz is a known issue, its hit or miss, I have had problems with this too. As well as Profiles entries for Alerts using BerryWeather. They appear eventually for no particular reason just as they disappear. Try voicing your problems and concerns here at the Bellshare forums.

www.bellshare.com • Index page

Unfortunately, the only way I got my profiles back was after a new leak came out and had to wipe and install the OS. Certainly not an acceptable fix.
    06-03-09 11:47 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD