Ever since I upgraded to the new SocialScope .98 and now .108 yesterday, berrybuzz no longer triggers when I have replies/DM. It was working fine with SS .44. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there is something I can do to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 01:34 AM
    I heard it is a known issue, berrybuzz need to update his version since social scope changed the way they trigger
    05-09-10 04:22 AM
    We are currently testing a beta version that will fix support for SocialScope .98 and higher.
    05-09-10 01:41 PM
    We are currently testing a beta version that will fix support for SocialScope .98 and higher.
    Good to know, thanks for the response. I will keep on the lookout.
    05-09-10 04:04 PM
    I helped beta test for Berrybuzz 2.0. I would love to test this too. Bellshare forum username spocoeric. Thanks.

05-10-10 01:44 PM
    If you are a current Bellshare tester you are more than welcome to test the beta

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-10-10 04:52 PM
    Good to know Bellshare is working on an update...I really on BerryBuzz a LOT.
    05-10-10 05:40 PM
    If you are a current Bellshare tester you are more than welcome to test the beta

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Don't think I am a current tester anymore. I helped with 2.0, but haven't heard anything since. I would love to help though.

05-10-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD