I lost my key code because after the installation of the application my phone asked to reboot, which i did, but after that, the copied code could not be copy anymore !

me=

how can I get another code or the same one back again ?
    I've sent a message to [email protected] but they are not answering

...SUCKS !
    12-08-09 02:28 PM
    The code is unique to your PIN... don't you have the email with the code???
    12-08-09 02:30 PM
    when the download is finished, theres just a notification saying heres the code with a button to copy the code.
    after that the phone ask to reboot... well i just pressed reboot now and here we go, i don;t have the code and i can;t get the notification anymore ...
    12-08-09 02:35 PM
    Where did you purchase it from? If you used Mobihand you can go to support>my account>my apps and your activation code(s) will all be right there.. or you should have received an email after you purchased the app that will have the code in it as well
    12-08-09 02:39 PM
    from the blackberry App World ... and i checked the email, just the receipt, not the code !
    12-08-09 02:42 PM
    Email the Dev. They will need your info. PIN, Email, Etc.
    12-08-09 02:46 PM
    same thing happened to me after i upgraded my phone... i bought it from crackberry.. and i dont have the email either.. i figure im SOL i deff will not pay again for it..
    12-08-09 02:56 PM
    Well, i did send an email, with my pin number on it ... But still nothing, is that the only way to get the code back ? That sucks real bad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 03:13 PM
    hi,
    question about berrybuzz, it seems i can't buy it on appworld - it says device or carrier not supported (but i run free version with no problems?), but if i buy on crackberry, where can i enter a licence key?

br
    12-08-09 03:33 PM
    hi,
    question about berrybuzz, it seems i can't buy it on appworld - it says device or carrier not supported (but i run free version with no problems?), but if i buy on crackberry, where can i enter a licence key?

br
    Click on "Store" at the top, "Software" on left, then "My Account"... enter your email address and password.
    12-08-09 05:32 PM
    if you bought it here you can log into your store account (using email from purchase) and retrieve your code
    12-08-09 09:25 PM
    Ok so i can't get my key code anywhere is that right ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 01:48 AM
    i just purchased bebuzz from crackberry,
    but my order doesnt show under order history... what's the catch?

you think it's because i created account after ordering application?

br
    12-09-09 03:18 AM
    If you got it from app world...go back into it and find your downloads. The registration key is listed there for you right under the title of the program.
    12-09-09 09:08 AM
    Go to bellshare.com and click the support tab, then choose your product.

You can have your code sent to your email address. i bought mine through App World and recovered the code with no issues
    02-26-10 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD