I don't receive MMS that often and so I have forgotten to troubleshoot this issue for weeks or maybe even months now.

BerryBuzz has worked perfectly for me except with MMS. No matter what LED settings I assign to MMS in BerryBuzz, they do not work.

When I receive a MMS it vibrates and plays the alert as per the profile settings for text messages. No LED though.

I have tried reinstalling BerryBuzz, not restoring my BerryBuzz backup settings, etc. I am certainly using the proper version of BerryBuzz.

On a side note, I also have noticed that when I restore my BerryBuzz settings, my one and only contact LED does not get restored.

Can anyone else confirm that they either have this problem or do not?

Thank you!
    11-08-10 05:39 PM
    I'd really appreciate if someone could just confirm/deny that they are having this issue on their Torch.

I have now tried a few uninstalls but can't get it to forgot my registration key.

If someone can confirm that theirs is working fine I'll have to try a wipe and see if it works on a blank slate.
    11-10-10 10:55 AM
    I don't usually get MMS messages much either, but now that you mention it I did get 2 last night. One of them alerted with the LED as it should, the second one didn't. I didn't think anything of it though, didn't really bother me.
    11-10-10 11:44 AM
    It's not a big deal but it's something I'm just trying to figure out.

Will you make sure you have a different color than your other alerts set for MMS in BerryBuzz and then send yourself a quick MMS and see if your LED works at all?

If other people are having the same issue I can save myself the hassle of a wipe to test it on a clean slate lol.

Thanks
    11-10-10 12:23 PM
    OK I sent myself a MMS. I also never get/send them (thats what email is for) But I set the LED colors up for white/blue (TXTs are yellow) and I got the audio alert for TXT (I forgot to check what audio alert I had set for MMS, it may be the same) but I got no leds whatsoever.
    Hope this helps!
    11-10-10 01:33 PM
    Thank you - apparently it's a problem with BerryBuzz. Probably due to the fact that SMS and MMS have been combined in to one item, text messages. I'm surprised Bellshare hasn't addressed this yet...
    11-10-10 01:43 PM
    I've never had the need to have different LEDs for mms vs txt. Either way, it's a txt. Whether it has a picture or not...
    11-10-10 01:53 PM
    I agree - but even when I set them as the same - I get no LED. There's just no LED whatsoever for MMS. I wouldn't mind if BerryBuzz just took the MMS option out and made it the same as SMS.
    11-10-10 02:40 PM
    My MMS is set to bright white...and it just blinks red. So no, it doesn't function properly. And not to mention, my missed call LED setting doesn't work either. Set to disco red but no LED shows up at all. Do you have that problem as well?
    11-10-10 08:46 PM
    Missed call LED works fine for me.

Sounds like you have LED enabled in the OS profile management for Text Messages or you'd have no flashing.
    11-10-10 09:15 PM
    Same issue here with mms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:17 PM
    I don't receive MMS that often and so I have forgotten to troubleshoot this issue for weeks or maybe even months now.

BerryBuzz has worked perfectly for me except with MMS. No matter what LED settings I assign to MMS in BerryBuzz, they do not work.

When I receive a MMS it vibrates and plays the alert as per the profile settings for text messages. No LED though.

I have tried reinstalling BerryBuzz, not restoring my BerryBuzz backup settings, etc. I am certainly using the proper version of BerryBuzz.

On a side note, I also have noticed that when I restore my BerryBuzz settings, my one and only contact LED does not get restored.

Can anyone else confirm that they either have this problem or do not?

Thank you!
    I have OS6 installed on my Bold and use BerryBuzz. The same thing happens to me. I believe its because the sms/mms is different in OS6. They are combined in the chat window and everything. I believe that is why they use the sms alert and lights. I believe that both types are recognized as sms. If you recall if you text more than 160+ it will automatically switch to mms mode and when you press send it goes back to sms mode. I get a pop up alerting me to such anyway. I may be wrong but sounds plausible to me.
    11-10-10 09:25 PM
    If you recall if you text more than 160+ it will automatically switch to mms mode and when you press send it goes back to sms mode. I get a pop up alerting me to such anyway. I may be wrong but sounds plausible to me.
    Never heard of such a thing. If your text message exceeds 160 characters it just sends multiple text messages.
    11-11-10 05:19 AM
    I have OS6 installed on my Bold and use BerryBuzz. The same thing happens to me. I believe its because the sms/mms is different in OS6. They are combined in the chat window and everything. I believe that is why they use the sms alert and lights. I believe that both types are recognized as sms.
    Exactly - so BerryBuzz needs to be updated to reflect this. Again, I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed in one of the few updates since the Torch launched.
    11-11-10 06:58 AM
    BerryBuzz updated today fixes the issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...pdated-554701/

BerryBuzz - Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! - VOTED BEST APP DEVELOPER 2010 OS 4.7, which you previously purchased for your mobile device, has been updated to version 3.2.18.

If you wish to upgrade, you can do so by downloading the latest version from your account management page at My Account (BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store)

Note: Most of the same version updates upgrade (i.e. from version 2.1 to version 2. 2) are free and most of the major upgrades (i.e. from version 2 to version 3) might require an upgrade fee.

Developer Message:

- BerryBuzz settings can now be opened right from the homescreen icon
    - Added support for Visual Voice Mail
    - Added support for IM+ Lite
    - Added support for SBSH Calendar Pro
    - Storing license key in backup file and prefilling the activation screen after restore
    - Moved My Contact LEDs and phone group to the top
    - Merged SMS/MMS into 'Text Messages' on OS 6.0
    - Fixed group expansion state not correctly persisted
    - Fixed support for multiple contact lists
    - Fixed support for contacts from AT&T address book on BlackBerry Torch 9800
    - Fixed reboot (battery pull) needed after initial installation
    - Minor changes to settings screen
    - Bug fixes
    11-22-10 08:36 AM
    Moved to third party app section.

Also there is a new update thread already going.
    11-22-10 08:41 AM
    Finally got around to testing MMS and I still get absolutely no LED for any MMS regardless of my settings.

Is anyone able to get MMS LED working with this new version? I do expect that my MMS will behave exactly as SMS...but right now there is no LED at all when I receive an MMS.
    11-25-10 12:49 PM
    Finally got around to testing MMS and I still get absolutely no LED for any MMS regardless of my settings.

Is anyone able to get MMS LED working with this new version? I do expect that my MMS will behave exactly as SMS...but right now there is no LED at all when I receive an MMS.
    Yep i can confirm the same jeff...ive updated to the latest version of berrybuzz and my MMS does not work as its supposed to...my sms works perfectly fine but nada for the mms.

Thankfully i dont get many MMS as i use either BBM or email to get pics etc but it is kinda annoying that it doesnt work still.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else has got it working though.
    11-26-10 06:26 AM
    MMS and missed callLED notifications don't work for me.

11-26-10 09:36 AM
    Same here - no MMS notifications after upgrade to the latest version. Bellshare, are you listening?

11-26-10 09:42 AM
    I've posted about it in their forums but lots of crickets over there.
    11-26-10 02:19 PM
    We have just released public beta 4.0.59 of BeBuzz that should fix the MMS issue on OS 6.0. Let me know if it works for you.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 4.0 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1)
    03-03-11 01:51 PM
    I had .58 and the "check for update" button said I was up to date, but your link shows .59 available.
    03-03-11 03:25 PM
    I had .58 and the "check for update" button said I was up to date, but your link shows .59 available.
    Bookmark the link so you can stay up to date......
    03-03-11 03:34 PM
    Check for update will not check for any beta releases. It checks for whatever version is the latest on Bellshare - BerryBuzz
    03-03-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD