I am currently using the trial version of berrybuzz on .109. I have sent myself an email and a text at the same time, and the colors cycle properly from bright blue to bright red respectively. I also tried calling myself, without clearing those notifications to see how the cycling would work with a missed call light also.

So when I call, everything also works correctly. All the other led's turn off, and a bright turquoise flashes very quickly while it is ringing. The problem arises when I am sent to VM, or I hang up (from my home phone).

After I hang up, the bright turquoise continues to flash very fast, but behind it I can see feint glimpses of my Red led (for sms), my blue led (for email) and my green led (for a missed call).

What I would expect it to do after I hang up, is to stop flashing the turquoise associated with an incoming call, and immediately return to displaying the red and blue leds, and add the green missed call led to the cycle also.

Anybody know what may be causing this issue. If I cannot resolve it, I will not be purchasing it because it is way too annoying to have the light flashing so fast.
    03-10-09 03:23 AM
    Did you try a battery pull after downloading it? And I just received an update and everything works fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 03:50 AM
    Yup I tried a batt pull. No luck.

03-10-09 04:00 AM
    Yeah I have the same problem. No solution though
    03-10-09 08:28 AM
    cr@p... every other thread is about this BerryBuzz :]
    03-10-09 08:29 AM
    Well then it must not be very good.

03-10-09 03:49 PM
    Bump.

I am now experiencing another problem. I just installed the new 114 OS and my email led is no longer in the options. I have, in this order, PIN, SMS, Calendar, Missed call and Incoming call. Before the update to 114, email was the first option. Now it is nonexistent.
    03-11-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD