I've seen quite a few threads about problems with Berrybuzz but not much on the issue I'm having with it. I have my incoming call led set to white and my missed call set to purple. After I miss a call the incoming white led continues to flash rapidly and I can intermittently see the purple missed call led come through. Is anyone else having this issue? Everything else is working perfectly.
    05-01-09 03:53 PM
    I've seen quite a few threads about problems with Berrybuzz but not much on the issue I'm having with it. I have my incoming call led set to white and my missed call set to purple. After I miss a call the incoming white led continues to flash rapidly and I can intermittently see the purple missed call led come through. Is anyone else having this issue? Everything else is working perfectly.
    What is your reminder alert set to? The very first option? I have that issue too and I think it's related to that. Though I'm not sure.
    05-01-09 04:45 PM
    I have the same happen to me. I don't have any reminders and as soon as I get a miss call it flashes my miss call incoming call and network light rapidly.
    05-01-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD