I have the paid version of BerryBuzz on my phone, have for a while, and it's a great little app. My settings have not been changed recently... when I get an e-mail, it is supposed to blink bright blue on the LED. Suddenly, in the last few days, it just blinks quick red (as the phone would on default) and I cannot for the life of me seem to fix it. It still is set on bright blue under options, so why in the world is this happening? Anyone know a fix?
    05-23-10 10:10 PM
    Are you sure you have changed all apps(other than the Berry Buz reminders) to Off for the LED settings on each of your profiles? Check in case some got changed back.

B B
    05-23-10 11:16 PM
    Everything is as it should be. This literally makes no sense!
    05-23-10 11:27 PM
    you might uninstall and then reinstall the app. you can save all your setting on your card. B B
    05-23-10 11:32 PM
    OK, so I paid for the BerryBuzz upgrade to the latest version and restored my old settings. First test e-mail sent to my account shows up on my Berry with the proper blue LED, however there is a new wrinkle...

The LED is flashing too quickly, much faster than it did before. So I go into the BerryBuzz settings to change the length and when I try to SAVE changes and back out, IT WON'T LET ME SAVE! Just click it and it does nothing. I am left with no choice but to select the DISCARD option and, voila, it takes me back to the main BerryBuzz menu. What a load of garbage.
    05-24-10 12:26 AM
    OK, so I paid for the BerryBuzz upgrade to the latest version and restored my old settings. First test e-mail sent to my account shows up on my Berry with the proper blue LED, however there is a new wrinkle...

The LED is flashing too quickly, much faster than it did before. So I go into the BerryBuzz settings to change the length and when I try to SAVE changes and back out, IT WON'T LET ME SAVE! Just click it and it does nothing. I am left with no choice but to select the DISCARD option and, voila, it takes me back to the main BerryBuzz menu. What a load of garbage.
    I got the same phone with vzw as you and can save those settings.On the version 3.0.57 I couldn't save(doing how you mentioned if I tried to save),,, but the 3.0.59 corrected that .
    05-24-10 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD