So i bought and installed berrybuzz a couple of months ago, and after having a couple of continuous problems with trying to update, i gave up and deleted it off my phone.

i tried a couple similar apps and nothing really worked as reliably as berrybuzz did.

so i went to the appstore to try and reinstall it, and it tells me that its not available for download. i dont know what i should do
    04-15-10 08:38 PM
    If you bought the application a few months ago, simply go to Bellshare.com and submit a support ticket. Customer service will provide you with a link to version 2.x.xx which is more than likely a version that you bought. They'll give you your registration key, if you don't already have it. You'll need to make sure you have your email and pin that you purchased with handy.

If you're wanting Berrybuzz 3, don't contact customer care for that. You can simply download that at Bellshare.com, and you'll get a 7 day trial. If you're looking to purchase go to Mobihand. According to the Bellshare Forums, App World is having some issues and they're looking for a solution.
    Last edited by fcknbambola; 04-15-10 at 10:15 PM.
    04-15-10 08:50 PM
    I thought it was renamed to BeBuzz?
    04-15-10 08:58 PM
    I thought it was renamed to BeBuzz?
    I think it's still called Berrybuzz. It's only called BeBuzz in App World because of some naming issues with RIM -- or something like that. LOL.
    04-15-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD