I set all my reminders to 60s. So far nothing I've sent myself has resulted in a reminder.

I actually sat here with watch in hand for 60s.....nothing. Same with any other reminder....nothing

Also when I purchased and tried to register it would not accept the license key number...

This is not good..........

Not only does it not work, they are not answering e-mail's either.
    03-05-09 10:25 AM
    Yeah, I haven't gotten past the invalid key either...Haven't gotten an email response either... It seems cool, so I'm hoping they get back today....
    03-05-09 10:56 AM
    To get the Reminders to work, you've got to set them in the "Other" section of "Set Ring Tones/Alerts". The BerryBuzz Reminder for Calendar, E-Mail, Missed Call, PIN Message, and SMS is seperate from the main screen and for some reason all come set as silent.
    03-05-09 11:42 AM
    JSt and others,

I've done exactly that and set the berry buzz alerts...now here's the question:

I've set the ringer to silent; I just want it to vibe....but I'm getting BOTH!!!

Did a battery pull.

Any other ideas?
    03-05-09 12:46 PM
    Is anyone getting the color to change? I have changed all Email, SMS, Calendar, but they all flash red. I have done 2 battery pulls with no luck either. Is there like a trigger to set it on? When I go back into the setting, they all are the way I want, but the light still only flashes red. Thanks in advance for the solution
    03-05-09 12:49 PM
    JSt and others,

I've set the ringer to silent; I just want it to vibe....but I'm getting BOTH!!!

Did a battery pull.

Any other ideas?
    Make sure your changing the setting on your currently active profile.. not just the normal profile
    03-05-09 12:49 PM
    Yea this program is a lil finicky, you ahve to set alot of options to get it to work how you like, but once you do it's great. I got it up and running in an hour or so.

Just gotta remember to set those reminder tones in the ACTIVE PROFILE you want to use.

Also keep an eye out for downloads, it's gone from version .20 to .25 over thepast 2 days. So try looking for an update.
    03-05-09 01:16 PM
    Works fine for me on my Storm 9530 running .75.

Where do we go to get updates?

- R.
    03-05-09 01:23 PM
    Just go to the same download link you did last time. The latest official release should be there.
    03-05-09 01:26 PM
    I downloaded the free trial, but I cant find where to change the colors of the LEDS?
    Under the berrybuzz options, its only 'on' or 'off' still
    03-05-09 01:36 PM
    options > Berrybuzz > should be list of available alerts (email, sms, pin, etc). under each there should be two options: LED color and Reminder Alert every.

You're not going to sound profiles are you?
    03-05-09 01:43 PM
    JSt and others,

Did a battery pull.

Any other ideas?
    Huh! I went into BerryBuzz in options and made the settings I wanted. My profile settings are set to only vibrate. What else do you have to change.

BerryBuzz should then vibratre every X seconds until message is acknowledged.

If would be nice if there some explanations somewhere with the software.
    03-05-09 02:15 PM
    Several colors- orange and yellow- don't work for me.. any one else having this problem?
    03-05-09 03:03 PM
    Several colors- orange and yellow- don't work for me.. any one else having this problem?
    just not showing up at all, or not the right color? one thing that was mentioned on the other thread is that people were experiencing colors differently with each model of BB. My orange and yellow seem about the same, not much of a difference. May need to be calibrated by the publisher for each model.
    03-05-09 03:11 PM
    just not showing up at all, or not the right color? one thing that was mentioned on the other thread is that people were experiencing colors differently with each model of BB. My orange and yellow seem about the same, not much of a difference. May need to be calibrated by the publisher for each model.
    Not the right color. They both show up green!
    03-05-09 03:19 PM
    Not the right color. They both show up green!
    is there any difference at all between the two settings? When i look at mine orange doesnt look very orange until i compare it to another color that makes it (ie green). Yellow does look very green, but not as green as "green", if that makes sense. The colors are made by combining the basic LED colors, so it may need some tweaking. I will admit the yellow and orange are probably the two worst colors out of the lot. A
    03-05-09 03:22 PM
    Hey...Don't hi-jack my thread. If you can provide answers to my original question then great...if not get off my thread.
    03-05-09 03:32 PM
    worked just fine for me ...
    everything .
    so far so good .
    03-05-09 05:22 PM
    Is this program only supposed to work as long as you don't touch the phone? Then the blinking stops if you do use the phone?
    03-05-09 05:28 PM
    Is this program only supposed to work as long as you don't touch the phone? Then the blinking stops if you do use the phone?
    as far as i'm aware yes, just like all other phones, once you get back on the phone, the program assumes you've gotten the message.
    03-05-09 05:32 PM
    Hey...Don't hi-jack my thread. If you can provide answers to my original question then great...if not get off my thread.
    LOL.......
    03-05-09 05:48 PM
    The point of this thread... Crackberry as a whole.. is to get answers right?!? "BerryBuzz does not work as advertised"... same topic. Duplicate threads are NOT what CB is about. Grow up.
    03-05-09 05:54 PM
    I read this and pictured the sound a little kid makes when someone takes his toys away....HE TOOK MY LOLIPOP, GET YOUR OWN LOLIPOP, I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE
    03-05-09 07:22 PM
    I read this and pictured the sound a little kid makes when someone takes his toys away....HE TOOK MY LOLIPOP, GET YOUR OWN LOLIPOP, I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE
    hahahaha.

that made me smile.
    03-05-09 07:24 PM
    Working fine for me. Initially had an issue with registration, but I sent an email to the Bellshare support addy and it was cleared up promptly.

As for functionality, once I realized that I had to go into each sound profile and adjust the settings, (it's not to intuitive on how to setup for new users), it's been fine ever since.

Like one of the other users issue in another thread, my "Yellow" and "Orange" LED colors are nearly indistinguishable from each other, but that's not a software issue I'm betting.
    03-05-09 07:30 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD