Is it possible to configure BerryBuzz so that in various profiles (e.g. in "quiet") the LED will not flash? I tried going to "profiles" when I was adjusting its settings but all that did was switch the profile on my phone, not give me separate options for BerryBuzz in different profiles. Does that make sense? Basically I want to set it so that when I'm in a class, or sleeping, or something (and it's on "quiet") it will not give me LED alerts. Is this doable? Thanks so much.
    09-26-09 10:37 PM
    There's the option to 'mute' the app for each day of the week, but nothing more specific. BuzzMe pro actually gives the ability to set itself on different profiles. You could also find a way to use bQuiet in conjuction w/bbuzz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:36 PM
    nothing as of now, maybe in a future update. you can always set your phone to bedside mode and that will disable the LED
    09-27-09 12:15 AM
    Stupid question--what's bedside mode??
    09-27-09 03:30 PM
    Stupid question--what's bedside mode??
    yes it is j/k open your clock and click the bb button and click enter bedside mode. also go to options in the clock and scroll down to bedside mode and make sure you have disable LED set to yes
    09-27-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD